**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Every alliance member kicks or does not keep low level players

I am looking for an alliance.
It is very annoying to discover that every alliance does the same thing to every low level player-KICKING OUT THEM.

Comments

• Options
    Naman2810Naman2810 Posts: 12
    Please take up this matter
  • Options
    beaupoembeaupoem Posts: 443
    find an alliance that'll take new players under their wing and help them grow. be open to learning and help the alliance so they can help you. don't be unreasonably ambitious like a 10k player trying to join a 5m alliance. you can join a small alliance to begin with, hone your skills, then if you outgrow it you can join a larger one to keep growing.
  • Options
    What's your gamer ID dude?
  • Options
    HemiGoHardHemiGoHard Posts: 22
    beaupoem has spoken a very good point. I am currently an officer in an alliance that averages 1.5+mil when running at full capacity. We want active players who will communicate and join daily. Add me "HemiGoHard" is my name both in line and in game.(line app is not a requirement)
  • Options
    TeriGaandMeKadduTeriGaandMeKaddu Posts: 54
    Naman2810 wrote: »
    I am looking for an alliance.
    It is very annoying to discover that every alliance does the same thing to every low level player-KICKING OUT THEM.

Is that so? do one thing dude, start a new trend. Make your own alliance and give opportunity to those who has just freshly downloaded this game.
  • Options
    Will anyone take up this matter please?
  • Options
    VandalSavageVandalSavage Posts: 267 ★★
    TeriGandMeKaddu fu!ck off you stupid idiot @ss!hole

I can see that you have a winning personality. So much so that there will be tons of people wanting to invite you to their alliance.

• Options
    What do you mean vandal,i mean,don't take it as i am angry,just explain your comment more
  • Options
    AppleisgodAppleisgod Posts: 1,420 ★★★★
    Will anyone take up this matter please?

There is no matter
  • Options
    I was thinking of seeing if you wanted to join our team but an attitude like that just kicked that idea into touch.
  • Options
    winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,809 ★★★★★
    You can start your very own alliance as Leader.
    Problem solved.
  • Options
    edited August 2017
    winterthur wrote: »
    You can start your very own alliance as Leader.
    Problem solved.

That was suggested already by TeriGaandMeKaddu. And the response to that was:
    quote removed by mod

So evidently, he is not too keen to that idea.
    Post edited by Kabam Valkyrie on
  • Options
    Winterthur actually it takes a higher level or very large number of resources to make an alliance.
    So not now.I will make one later
  • Options
    TanisHalfElven,i apologize for such behaviour.
  • Options
    TeriGandMeKaddu fu!ck off you stupid idiot @ss!hole

I can see that you have a winning personality. So much so that there will be tons of people wanting to invite you to their alliance.

Vandal i don't understand anything by this comment.Please explain in detail
  • Options
    winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,809 ★★★★★
    I can't remember the level needed, and 3 is sufficient to join either AQ / AW.

I did not join an alliance until I was past level 40.
    If you can get in one early, it will really benefit your game progression. Just make sure you don't join AW if your champs are going to be bottom of the list compared with other members.

It should not be a problem for AQ as long as you are not getting KOed and can't contribute. So join AQ BG2 or BG3. You may not finish, but your alliance won't be hurt.

• Options
    edited August 2017
    removed wrote:
    quote removed by mod

Vandal i don't understand anything by this comment.Please explain in detail

I will use your own words to "explain in detail':
    quote removed by mod/quote]
    Post edited by Kabam Valkyrie on
  • Options
    GaseousClayGaseousClay Posts: 137
    I agree. There is no matter here. People create and run their alliances the way they want. Like everyone else said join a small alliance and put the work in to grow.