**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Something funny I noticed

NOOOOOOOOPEEEEENOOOOOOOOPEEEEE Posts: 2,803 ★★★★★

The red skull in this banner is from his prerelease character model.

Comments

• Options
    LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 4,179 ★★★★★

Kabam coming in with the call backs...
  • Options
    NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,912 ★★★★★
    we might get that redskull someday
  • Options

Idk how well that'd go, would have to be a completely separate Champion so we don't go back to the old Copy Days... (Magneto-Magneto Marvel Now, Ms Marvel-Captain Marvel, ect)
  • Options

Idk how well that'd go, would have to be a completely separate Champion so we don't go back to the old Copy Days... (Magneto-Magneto Marvel Now, Ms Marvel-Captain Marvel, ect)
    But I would like to see the OG Version added for Nostalgia sake.
  • Options
    Hmm, interesting... The Champion Icon, in the Calendar Rewards, is even of the Classic one...

• Options

Hmm, interesting... The Champion Icon, in the Calendar Rewards, is even of the Classic one...

The champ icon looks like the current RS one
  • Options

They clearly look different, they're facing different Directions and their Red Head is a different tint of red.
  • Options

They clearly look different, they're facing different Directions and their Red Head is a different tint of red.
    Click on the reward and you get the same icon. It's just gotta be some visual error
  • Options
    Mathking13Mathking13 Posts: 988 ★★★

The whole idea is there was an old Red Skull champion buried in the game code that's been there for a fair while. The April calendar and the special crystal's picture features the old Red Skull, not the current one. They're different pieces of code.
  • Options
    edited April 2019

You can also see the different Collers around their necks.
  • Options

The whole idea is there was an old Red Skull champion buried in the game code that's been there for a fair while. The April calendar and the special crystal's picture features the old Red Skull, not the current one. They're different pieces of code.
    No like the calender champ icon is actually of red skull. Just click on it. Also I know that why do you think I made this post saying that the banner image had the wrong Red Skull
  • Options

No like the calender champ icon is actually of red skull. Just click on it. Also I know that why do you think I made this post saying that the banner image had the wrong Red Skull
    Where do you think I got this image from?
    Is it different for you?
  • Options

Is it different for you?
    It's not but it looks like the current one. Just looks different cause it's smaller then the current one. Because that's not the old RS image ethier.
  • Options

Is it different for you?
    It's not but it looks like the current one. Just looks different cause it's smaller then the current one. Because that's not the old RS image ethier.
    Again look at the Collar... That alone should show you it's different.
  • Options

Is it different for you?
    Does the current Red Skull not have the gap in his collar?
  • Options

Is it different for you?

No, not to mention it doesn't come up nearly as high.
  • Options

Is it different for you?

No, not to mention it doesn't come up nearly as high.

It looks like a Gap but is actually a Red Accent Line on his Clothing, also the Classic one has a much Thinker looking Collar because it's Armor and not clothing.