**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Domino/Red Hulk Synergy - Incinerate on Heavy [MERGED THREADS]

Comments

• ChosenOne94ChosenOne94 Posts: 108

KerayZ said:

@Kabam Miike This is a hard issue to reproduce unless you are constant user of Domino. I have gotten many messages and information the last 5 days about Domino. In the end what it boils down to is that Domino "feels" like she is critting less then she used to. You would have to do extensive testing on just her crit rate alone. Also compare the testing between a 5* Domino and a 6* Domino. From everyone I talked to she just feels a bit "off". No amount of screenshots or videos of her is going to change much because this is just an over time feeling from using the character constantly.

We need to calculate her entire crit rating on multiple fights and averages over time. Was Domino critting too much before? Is Domino critting at the proper rate now? These questions need to be answered and the general consensus from a lot of Domino users is that she is definitely weaker in her current state. Is she a horrible character now? Definitely not. She is still baller but slightly less baller.

So the thing is, we can't go off "feels different". I am a constant Domino user as well, and I am not feeling anything different. We're comparing numbers and aren't finding anything, so what we're trying to do is narrow down where this might be happening or a different cause. Her values haven't changed, so there might be something else wrong.
    @Kabam Miike wait bro?! Did you watched my Domino video r4/55 vs 4* Moon Knight with 10k health on page before this one?! The video in what Domino take down him in 3 heavy attacks with full synergy and incinerates?! Explain to me how good player are you when you don't see in that video that something is wrong?! Domino isn't the same champion like she used before patch 22.1 and we all know there. Something is wrong. For sure. I didn't have any problem with domino until 22.1. So she needs real fix, not this kind of fix or silent nerf or whatever. Guy who use domino 24/7 can see difference. Find problem, fix her, thanks in advance.
    edited April 2019
    @Kabam Miike i will test domino again tomorrow and let you know how good she is now after your post, most problems i found in event quest, will see tomorrow again in all game events and post my opinion here.
  • VoltolosVoltolos Posts: 1,120 ★★★
    edited April 2019
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=brVnwblcuhs

So since no one here seems to be capable of finding any Vidoes here we have one. At 0:58 on the left half you can see a pre update heavy that desnt crit. Compare it to the first heavy against moon knight
    Now this may seem like she does deal less damage, but it could also just be because Dominos attacks deal slightly random damage with sometimes more and sometimes less attack rating
    Proven by looking at the second heavy

So that is what I asked for from you all but somehow no one was able to deliver.
    edited April 2019
    Well, Seatin just said in the live stream that Domino doesn't have full power like before but she is so good champion, I will test that tomorrow and see. But if a man of legends have that kind of opinion with his mad roster you know my comment then.
  • BluntMacheteBluntMachete Posts: 134
    Is it not possible to just revert her back to what she was before and if there were changes made somewhere then revert those and find a way to makes those changes without it affecting champs and some of their actions, line sentinel sp1, etc
  • GalloFenixGalloFenix Posts: 15
    It might be a bug that crits don’t do the correct damage even though stats show they haven’t changed. It might be that we are seeing different results than Kabam is. Is there a way where we can see your damage for Domino @Kabam Miike
  • It might be a bug that crits don’t do the correct damage even though stats show they haven’t changed. It might be that we are seeing different results than Kabam is. Is there a way where we can see your damage for Domino @Kabam Miike

That's the kind of stuff we're looking into.
  • GottesfurchtGottesfurcht Posts: 14
    It is not only the incinerate. I had a fight vs WS in ROL few minutes ago. Incinerate after 12K crit was ok (3200) but far away from preupdate (more as 5k often). S2 Bleeding procs very rare. After WS I fought Cap Marvel. Absolutely other amount of damage. 7 Special 2 and no single bleeding. In many fights no bleeding with SK2. Before Update often with different amount because luck and bad luck. After 3K noncrit heavy 790 incinerate. After 6k heavy 900 and after 11K Crit 1800. In preupdate never needed more as 28 Hits (14 Heavy). After Update never less as 21 heavy. Sometimes more. Bleeding with Special 2 is the second big thing to fix.
    edited April 2019
    I'll be honest here i never saw ~ 450 incinerate ticking with 5/65 domino, when she crit she deals all right damage, but she don't crit that often like she did before that for sure
    Edit* now i just saw 371 tick vs carnage in uncollected
  • Incitatus666Incitatus666 Posts: 189
    Voltolos said:

Voltolos said:

https://youtu.be/DpGSkr509yo

@Kabam Rose @Kabam Lyra
    Video from few days ago, showcase how broken domino is.

So what were you expecting there? Which numbers are wrong? Do you have a Video from before the last patch? This showcase here really doesnt show anything
    You literally don't know anything about this champion. An R4 duped Domino should have killed that MK with one heavy. There is a plethora of vids out there showcasing stuff just like this, Honestly, you even fighting this is insane. There is clearly something wrong here with that. You're trolling and its not funny, I'm flagging your comments
    So she didnt crit for 4 hits in a row and that means shes nerfed? Interesting logic
    That's not what we are saying, there are inconsistencies with her incinerate and damage output, noticeable changes after this patch. In general there are other inconsistencies with crits and applying debuffs with other champs I have noticed. There are open threads everywhere about this. Regardless, the fact is that there is a enough push-back and people coming to the forums to raise this issue to make the claim that something is up. Also, if you hang out around forums often you will notice that whenever threads are open and it is very apparent that they are just complaints for the sake of complaining, the mods close them, bec they are not conducive to a healthy forum environment, likewise, when issues are fixed, threads are closed as well. The fact that this thread is still open and that mods are commenting and willing to here people is evident that there is something going on and that they are still trying to figure something out. Even the mods are more willing to listen than you are, who do you think you are? If you don't have an issue then forget it, go play and have fun. You're literally here for giggles, and it's honestly annoying.
  • Tasty_Yum_YumsTasty_Yum_Yums Posts: 444 ★★★

She’s still bugged. Not only is she criting less often and with less damage, but the incinerate damage is still not scaling properly.

The pics above show a heavy attack:
    First hit of heavy - 1269
    Second hit of heavy - 10996
    Total - 12,265

Incinerate damage should have been 18,397 (massacre extends the duration of debuffs)

Incinerate damage only equaled 9,936.

This fight is in Variant 2; 3.1
  • solivagant56solivagant56 Posts: 75
    She is definitely criting less often than before the update. I use her all the time and something feels different about her. I cannot tell this from her light and medium attacks but it's definitely visible from her heavy attacks. Not getting crits as often as before the update.
    @Kabam Miike
  • _Rogueyy__Rogueyy_ Posts: 25
    One of her abilities is critical damage and it's honestly underwhelming
    I agree with comments above. Less damage for sure.

She’s still bugged. Not only is she criting less often and with less damage, but the incinerate damage is still not scaling properly.

Total - 12,265

Incinerate damage should have been 18,397 (massacre extends the duration of debuffs)

Jane has high energy resistance. You guys really dont know what you are talking about do you?
  • Alright, so what I'm getting now is that this is about her Crit rate and is no longer connected to the Incinerate issue, correct? I just want to make sure we're all on the same page and so that I can make sure our team is investigating the right thing.
  • Voltolos said:

Total - 12,265

Jane has high energy resistance. You guys really dont know what you are talking about do you?
    This is correct. Thor (Jane Foster)'s Energy Resistance is pretty high, and would reduce the damage taken from an incinerate Debuff.
  • DengconanDengconan Posts: 9

Alright, so what I'm getting now is that this is about her Crit rate and is no longer connected to the Incinerate issue, correct? I just want to make sure we're all on the same page and so that I can make sure our team is investigating the right thing.

I think her heavy damage output is also lowered. Would you investigate that too?
    edited April 2019
    Voltolos said:

Total - 12,265

I’d be happy to share the video with you in line if you want to send your ID. I’m not able to post the clip on here, format isn’t supported.

The video shows some of the incinerate damage matching the heavies and sometimes not. If she consistently reduce incinerate damage by the same rate I would agree with you, but it’s so sporadic that it’s not the case.

I’ve seen similar disparities but haven’t been able to record and breakdown those clips just yet.

Also, saying people don’t know what they’re talking about without asking about details is a bit presumptuous. But hey, you know it all so why ask about little things like that right?

@Kabam Miike I think it's all connected bro, heavy attack should deal +2k damage when champion is under stun, so I saw ~370 incinerate tick last day in uncollected.
  • GottesfurchtGottesfurcht Posts: 14
    edited April 2019
    Please have also a look into her Special 2. Very rare bleeding with Special 2. It seems all her abilities doesn‘t work correct. Sometimes great, sometimes awful, most boring to see the small output. In back to issues 2 her incinerate can reach 5k+ like before without suicide. But only sometimes as well. In alle other Events not.

Voltolos said:

Total - 12,265

Also, saying people don’t know what they’re talking about without asking about details is a bit presumptuous. But hey, you know it all so why ask about little things like that right?
    You said:"[...]the incinerate damage is still not scaling properly."
    This tells me that you didnt know about Janes energy resistance.
    If you said something like:"Her damage isnt scaling cosisntently" then you'd be right.
    edited April 2019
    Voltolos said:

Voltolos said:

Total - 12,265

If you said something like:"Her damage isnt scaling cosisntently" then you'd be right.
    If damage isn’t scaling consistently, then damage isn’t scaling properly. If your car breaks work sometimes and other times they don’t, would you say your breaks aren’t working consistently or would would you say your breaks aren’t working? Or would you just drive and say yolo?

I see you didn’t leave your line ID. Guess you’re good on those details. No reason to respond to you further if you’re mind is already made up and you’re going to ignore relative items to the matter.

Voltolos said:

Voltolos said:

Total - 12,265

If damage isn’t scaling consistently, then damage isn’t scaling properly. If your car breaks work sometimes and other times they don’t, would you say your breaks aren’t working consistently or would would you say your breaks aren’t working? Or would you just drive and say yolo?
    I'd say that my breaks dont always work. And I'd try to make it clear that sometimes they do work because that might be important while fixing them
  • solivagant56solivagant56 Posts: 75

Alright, so what I'm getting now is that this is about her Crit rate and is no longer connected to the Incinerate issue, correct? I just want to make sure we're all on the same page and so that I can make sure our team is investigating the right thing.

@Kabam Miike
    Yes, crit rate and the additional attack rating on her heavy when the opponent is stunned, these 2 things are not working properly. I am seeing her do 1.3k + 2.4k (non crits) damage on her heavy, after parrying winter soldier. She is 6* r2 domino. Supposed to get extra 2700 attack rating on her heavy attack after stunning the opponent. Then how come the attacks are even lower than the additional attack rating itself?
    So, something is definitely wrong in those 2 parts. Please look into it.
  • LastBoyScoutLastBoyScout Posts: 23
    Aryanna said:

I don't understand why you guys are even entertaining Voltolos posts, he's either a troll or Kabam shill account. I think all of us Domino users have to suck it up and take this nerf on the chin. They won't admit it's a nerf because then they have to deal with compensation and that doesn't fit their business plan. The new variant would have been sooooo much easier had domino worked the way she did before so this is obviously not beneficial for Kabams bottom line to revert her back to how she was. I'm still able to clear most of it with R2 6s and R4 5s Domino but I've also accepted that she will never be how she was, wether Kabam can admit they nerfed her or not, I still wouldn't want to rank her down post nerf.

What really disappoints me is they can easily fix this and revert changes to how she worked but they rather consistently play the "please explain what you mean, do you have any evidence, show me proof" card... it's just endless and going nowhere and people are just feeding into this BS hope that they are actually working on fixing and bringing her back how she was, it's just not going to happen.

Completely agree
    Kabam is simply making us wasting our time; they will never fix her
    We simply have to take this nerf... ad usual...
This discussion has been closed.