**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

PI loss on levelling

I just upgraded a 4* Logan to rank 3. His PI was something like 1660 before spending the gold to upgrade, then dropped to 1630 afterwards?

Is there an explanation as to why an upgrade should lower your individual hero rating? Obviously it will recover with levelling subsequently, just seems a bit strange to lose rating while levelling up.

Comments

• RichiesDad79RichiesDad79 Posts: 1,003 ★★★
    That is an odd one, ive noticed the same thing in the past. I wonder also why this happen.
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,736 ★★★★★
    edited August 2017
    Was the champ on boost before you level or rank up?

I read in another thread somewhere, applying boost increase PI while boost is active.

• NEONEO Posts: 347
    It happens with Wolverine also.
  • RbvojtikRbvojtik Posts: 113
    When you rank them up, their regen abilities get better. Because of this increase in regen, Kabam decreases their health when ranked. Leveling them up will more than make up for it though.
  • No I rarely use boosts, and my heroes are not really high enough to warrant it. it must be the regen thing

Does it happen with all heroes or just ones like Logan And Wolvie who regen?