**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Where or who to write to.

I just opened some crystals and there was a pop up message which I accidentally clicked and with it went 1750 of my units.. I didn’t want to buy the deal. It’s the collectors upgrade deal. Anyway you can take the items back and give me my units? If not for the pop up, I would never buy that deal.

Comments

• Options
    V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,474 ★★★★★
    You would have to send a ticket to support. I don’t think they generally refund you your units for that but it doesn’t hurt to try. That’s why there’s a million pop ups everywhere. So you misclick and buy one.
  • Options
    belli300belli300 Posts: 704 ★★★
    Contact support don’t open any of the items and they will be able to return your units
  • Options
    BlonzeeBlonzee Posts: 39
    V1PER1987 said:

You would have to send a ticket to support. I don’t think they generally refund you your units for that but it doesn’t hurt to try. That’s why there’s a million pop ups everywhere. So you misclick and buy one.

How do I message support?
  • Options
    Hey there, for a request like this, you'll need to get in contact with our Support Team. You can reach them directly from the game's home screen by clicking the gear-shaped icon in the top-left corner of the screen and then scrolling down to the button labeled "Support". They can also be reached here.
This discussion has been closed.