**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

What nodes will Kabam come up with next?

Any guesses as to the nodes that Kabam will come up with next to get more money out of us? I probably shouldn't give them any ideas but oh well....

What nodes will Kabam come up with next? 31 votes

Tollmaster - Defender begins with +1000% Health and Attack but loses 1% for the unit value of every item used by the attacker on the tile.
9%
Incitatus666Suros_moonEviscerator 3 votes
Die for Me - Attacker dies instantly at the start of the fight -- champions that survive this attack gain regen of 1% per second for the remainder of the fight.
19%
jdrum663Fighter092MostWantedJohn757TehsigzorzXN0nameX 6 votes
Glitch in the Matrix - When the defender reaches 20% health or less, the game has a 30% chance to force close causing the attacker to lose 50% health upon re-launch of the game. This chance is doubled if the defender is on a boss or mini-boss tile in AW.
32%
BeerDragoonusername7312Moot4LifeLaVarBBBMaldroit2_Chaos_GeorgiaDawgLordGenesisÆgon0710LordRaymond 10 votes
Infinity Snap - When the defender activates a special he immediately KOs your champion and has a 50% chance to KO any champions on your team. This damage cannot be avoided.
38%
Jwallace25GNASTYThunderGodXXGhost_RiderXXshadow_lurker22ZJoePRockypantherxLiam_DeDudeQacobDokiHuntspyjRellenquish 12 votes

Comments

• Options
    ClydaniaClydania Posts: 440 ★★
    Dead pool - Only takes damage from an OG deadpool
  • Options
    shadow_lurker22shadow_lurker22 Posts: 3,243 ★★★★★
    Infinity Snap - When the defender activates a special he immediately KOs your champion and has a 50% chance to KO any champions on your team. This damage cannot be avoided.
    Or Payup- you must pay 125$ to Kabam before entering this fight. Failing to do so will result in your team being knocked out.
  • Options
    MostWantedMostWanted Posts: 351 ★★
    Die for Me - Attacker dies instantly at the start of the fight -- champions that survive this attack gain regen of 1% per second for the remainder of the fight.
    My duped ghost + Hood would benefit from it. I hope that this node will become true!
  • Options
    _Chaos__Chaos_ Posts: 143
    Glitch in the Matrix - When the defender reaches 20% health or less, the game has a 30% chance to force close causing the attacker to lose 50% health upon re-launch of the game. This chance is doubled if the defender is on a boss or mini-boss tile in AW.
    Kabam CEO - Each time you K.O. a defender your next pull will be a Collosus
  • Options
    Fighter092Fighter092 Posts: 128
    Not very bad idea, certain champions would benefit from it, maybe add an attack boost.
  • Options
    Jwallace25Jwallace25 Posts: 481 ★★★
    These are funny, but exactly the type of bs I have come to expect in these ridiculous event nodes.
  • Options
    LongtimegamerLongtimegamer Posts: 179 ★★★
    Pay $40 to heal a boosted champ in war.

Oh wait it's real...
  • Options
    BeerDragoonBeerDragoon Posts: 54
    Clydania said:

Dead pool - Only takes damage from an OG deadpool

I could actually see them do this.

The Durden Effect - This champion takes damage when being fought by itself.
  • Options
    All your units are belong to us - Defender Max 1% damage taken from any single source. Defender regens twice the damage dealt to attacker.
  • Options
    Square Root - attacker temporary loses their signature ability on that node

Kabam don't get any ideas.
  • Options
    Ransack - a series of item stealing bandits plague the Battlerealm. Players have an x% chance of having any single item stolen from their stashes by the game once a month at a random time. All items are up for grabs, but the thieves have a penchant for awakening gems.

Players can guard against this by investing in the Account Security System Mastery, which has 5 points.

1 points - 5% reduction in chance of theft
    2 points - 10% reduction
    3 points - 25%
    4 points - 50%
    5 points - 90%

Costs 4 carb cores to unlock each point.

Players have another option of guarding their account by paying a monthly subscription of $99 which unlocks the ability of having their pet symbiote stand guard, which reduces the chances of theft by 100%.

However the symbiote will get tired over time, so adequate food and energy potions must be farmed in a separate arena to prevent fatigue or purchased with units in the featured tab.

In the future, a second symbiote may be sold through fgmcs to ensure round the clock protection so while one symbiote is resting the other standing guard.
  • Options
    Jemster519Jemster519 Posts: 210 ★★
    Immune to all debuffs, unstoppable, unblockable, slashed tires and safe guard all on the same node. lol
  • Options
    BeerDragoonBeerDragoon Posts: 54

Immune to all debuffs, unstoppable, unblockable, slashed tires and safe guard all on the same node. lol

Yeah so they went ahead and actually did that with Thanos on Epic this month. Way to go!