**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Thrillson! We need you...

Title says it all... I wanna learn more about my wonderful me themed quest, you talked about ytd...
We need a thrillson signal... like the bat signal, from the dark dc universe

Comments

• XXGhost_RiderXXXXGhost_RiderXX Posts: 245 ★★★
    This is so random dude... but yeah, I’d appreciate a bit more clarification about the boss rush mentioned yesterday
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★
    I would love if they ran it anyway, but I would understand if it passed by. There are a number of other things to worry about at the moment. Still hope it does, though. LOL. I hate missed opportunities.
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    Honestly I assumed it was a joke. Didn’t actually expect a quest. If they made one I’m sure it’ll come out eventually though. I wonder if the node with the TOS automatically bans cheaters lol

Honestly I assumed it was a joke. Didn’t actually expect a quest. If they made one I’m sure it’ll come out eventually though. I wonder if the node with the TOS automatically bans cheaters lol

If there was such a Node, I'd want it in every Quest. XD
  • DiablosUltimateDiablosUltimate Posts: 1,021 ★★★
    edited April 2019
    I hope joke is that they announced that challenge in such silly manner to make everyone believe that it's just a joke and won't happen, and then make it happen anyway and we all end up laughing. If it's just a shallow version of it, that they announced it and it's just not gonna happen, then it would be the most dry and unfunny joke I ever heard
  • Vale84Vale84 Posts: 308 ★★★
    edited April 2019

I would love if they ran it anyway, but I would understand if it passed by. There are a number of other things to worry about at the moment. Still hope it does, though. LOL. I hate missed opportunities.

Kabam giving up on an event which adds monetization in form of bs nodes and potions-revives usage.

Now THAT would have been a great april's fools.
    Vale84 said:

Kabam giving up on an event which adds monetization in form of bs nodes and potions-revives usage.

Now THAT would have been a great april's fools.
    That's an interesting assertion for something that isn't live. Unless you just wanted to take a shot at Kabam. In which case, I don't know what to tell you. Lol.
  • RapRap Posts: 3,193 ★★★★
    Look there have been several of these special events that were released jacked up and they had to send out what amounted "partial" restoration of the items it cost us! So...you guys in some kind a hurry? We been at this for four flippin years! Let em get it right before they dump it on us!