**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Void visuals

Is it just me or they improved void’s look? Especially in the chest part. And the bright dots around his bosy looks brighter too

Comments

• Options
    jeffgmngjeffgmng Posts: 115
    I might be wrong though. Maybe if you have a screenshot of void prior to the update you can post it here. Maybe im just crazy enough not to notice his graphics that much before haha
  • Options
    SnizzbarSnizzbar Posts: 2,144 ★★★★★
    edited April 2019
    I think it's just you. There certainly haven't been any other threads posted regarding this issue.
  • Options
    jeffgmngjeffgmng Posts: 115
    Snizzbar said:

I think it's just you. There certainly haven't been any other threads posted regarding this issue.

Haaaa! I knew it! I searched brian grant’s void guide. I just dont know when this visual upgrade happened though. Cos the screenshot above from his channel is a bit old

• Options
    imaginejimimaginejim Posts: 333 ★★
    I like it. I enjoy when they update the visuals to a character like what they did with Dormammu a few months back and made his flame look better. I mean, that flame can still be incinerate, but still, it looked cool.
  • Options
    SighsohardSighsohard Posts: 666 ★★★
    I hate any visual upgrade. Makes a laggy frame dropping game. Every moreso laggy