**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Maintenance

I know we're down for maintenance right but I just finished a arena series so would it effect it or not

Comments

• Narwhal52xNarwhal52x Posts: 513 ★★★
    As far as I know I don't think it will but I've never experienced it maybe someone else will be more help.
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,657 Guardian
    MCoC_fan said:

I know we're down for maintenance right but I just finished a arena series so would it effect it or not

In my experience if you defeated the champion you were in the process of fighting and you actually got the victory screen, you should get credit for that kill when the servers start back up again.
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,736 ★★★★★
    DNA3000 said:

MCoC_fan said:

In my experience if you defeated the champion you were in the process of fighting and you actually got the victory screen, you should get credit for that kill when the servers start back up again.
    Oh no ... I lost mine then.
    :s
  • MCoC_fanMCoC_fan Posts: 97
    Ok thanks guys
  • Pasu16Pasu16 Posts: 4
    How long is the maintenance for?
  • V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,474 ★★★★★
    Pasu16 said:

How long is the maintenance for?

As long as it lasts. It varies.
  • If you were only on fight 1 or 2 of the 3 fights, then the one you were on would be lost, but the Match should still be in place. When Maintenance is over you should be able to do the rest of the 3 fights and maintain your Streak.

Only occassionally will a crash right at the end of one fight carry over into an automatic loss in the next fight as well (actually costing you your Streak). Rare, but sometimes does happen.