**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

No ETA on bug fixes?

rwhackrwhack Posts: 1,051 ★★★
edited April 2019 in Bugs and Known Issues
Haven’t seen any real responses. Did I miss one? There are several big things they are messed up that make certain aspects of the game just shy of not playable. You can play but it will cost you.

Meanwhile pots are still ridiculous and mastery changes are too costly and way cumbersome.

How about an ETA on the latter too?

Comments

• GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,234 ★★★★★
    They're looking at a number of performance issues at the moment.
    Not sure if the latter are really Bugs, just requests.
  • peasantpeasant Posts: 240
    rwhack said:

Haven’t seen any real responses. Did I miss one? There are several big things they are messed up that make certain aspects of the game just shy of not playable. You can play but it will cost you.

Meanwhile pots are still ridiculous and mastery changes are too costly and way cumbersome.

How about an ETA on the latter too?

They don't provide ETA on bug fixes. They just said they were working on it.
  • rwhackrwhack Posts: 1,051 ★★★
    edited April 2019

They're looking at a number of performance issues at the moment.
    Not sure if the latter are really Bugs, just requests.

Yeah, the latter they said they would be “getting to” after “looking into” them for months

Not sure we can call something a “performance issue” when things are flat broken. Game isn’t even ready for AQ let alone AW right now. The act I don’t think you have the heroes to even run cant even be run withhh a full roster of the right heroes without massive spending right now.

I think the performance issue is they tried to remove too many frames.
  • Kabam LyraKabam Lyra Posts: 2,936 ★★★
    When we have any updates about the issues listed in our Known Issues thread, we'll be sure to update it.
This discussion has been closed.