**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.

Characters dashing in automatically after throwing a Sp3 [Merged Threads]

Comments

• Monkey64Monkey64 Posts: 1
    Come on kabam sort it out. You may have fixed some bugs but when are you going to sort out the one where your hero dashed forward straight after you’ve used a special 3. It make using a special 3 useless unless you are using it to either finish the fight or you want to be punched in the face straight away
  • Dhorne61Dhorne61 Posts: 109
    Immediately after his sp3, he throws a medium attack and you get wrecked.
  • dot_dittodot_ditto Posts: 1,442 ★★★★
    Yeah, I've been hitting this one lately as well ... use sp3 ... hold block waiting for it to be done .. suddenly I'm dashing forward into a 5 hit combo .. gg

O.o
  • Is anyone planning to fix this? There’s AW and AQ going on and we’re taking a beating because of all the damn bugs? Worst update ever!
  • LogarooLogaroo Posts: 100
    Just faced Hype in war. I had an indestructible buff but after his l3 my champ was totally unresponsive and he was able to just instantly combo me. This is getting ridiculous how many items are being used in AQ and war to counter these bugs.
  • Heinz11Heinz11 Posts: 203
    I just experienced the same issue while using Omega Red in AQ. Used my L3, and immediately after the animation was over Omega began dashing forward
  • Maximus_SpankersonMaximus_Spankerson Posts: 445 ★★
    Same for me with iceman
  • Manup456Manup456 Posts: 885 ★★★★
    I have 2 videos I have posted, I thought it was just Domino.
  • Ninjito23Ninjito23 Posts: 10
    I have had this happen in AQ and AW. As I was finishing 5.4.6 as well on Ultron off all fights causing me to spend a significant amount of units to finish that quest. I've had it happen with Loki, Morning Star, Hulk Ragnarok, Ultron and Rogue.
  • We should start a boycott on all quests until this is fixed. I’m fed up
  • FluffyPigMonsterFluffyPigMonster Posts: 2,069 ★★★★★
    Lormif said:

I use Mister Sinister. He needs to hold heavy to extend the debuffs on the opponent.

When I hold heavy at the end of an SP3, he misses completely. Other champions do this as well.

I submitted a ticket for this before the new update 22.1.1

Please fix this. I’ve spent so much time, money and resources on this game and feel as if the customer service ignores requests like this. It’s a request to fix your product to the way it should be operating, and not a bug.

It’s unfair that these bugs aren’t prioritized over whatever else you’re doing.

I politely request immediate action on this. I will attempt to attach a video but will again do so once you respond.

This is the 2nd ticket for this issue.

Respectfully

Some bugs take time, we dont know if they are not prioritizing it, we can assume they are since they have said they are working on it.
    I’d rather hear this from Kabam, not 3rd party
  • LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★
    This has been reported since the first patch of the month. It has to do with the actions you take while in the sp3, but they are working on it.
  • Captain_CaymanCaptain_Cayman Posts: 62
    Still happens if you take no actions during the special 3. Happens every time for me if triggering a special 3 after a MLLLM combo, even if doing nothing during the special 3.

There was one breif post on this in one of the many threads but Kabam need to add this to the official bugs list to prevent more and more posts appearing about this.
  • X_ScottX_Scott Posts: 732 ★★★
    edited April 2019
  • B3AST1NB3AST1N Posts: 38
    edited April 2019
    This seriously needs to be fixed. I use hyperion for everything in the game. After his sp3 he dashes forward and it's happened in AQ,EQ and AW ..its ridiculous that I can't even do a sp3 without worrying if hes going to dash forward and get wrecked I got lucky last war with GG mini boss as he didn't counter me after I dashed but in AQ map 6 and having to revive in EQ is ridiculous ..this should of been fixed by now!

• _VEGETA__VEGETA_ Posts: 24
    Its not just Hyperion, my Thor Ragnarok dashes or throws lights into the air after a sp3. They really **** up with this update, havent seen so many bugs from a single update since 2015/2016
  • MINH124MINH124 Posts: 4
    I have been experience this annoying issue since updated.
  • Troy_Elric123Troy_Elric123 Posts: 542 ★★★
    This is still happening after the mini fix . So is frame lags and skips. Games lags everytime torch uses specials , sometimes dormammu l2 as well
  • ArdiArdi Posts: 18

I use Mister Sinister. He needs to hold heavy to extend the debuffs on the opponent.

When I hold heavy at the end of an SP3, he misses completely. Other champions do this as well.

Please fix this. I’ve spent so much time, money and resources on this game and feel as if the customer service ignores requests like this. It’s a request to fix your product to the way it should be operating, and not a bug.

I politely request immediate action on this. I will attempt to attach a video but will again do so once you respond

In-Game Name: FluffyPigMonstr
    Device and Model: iPhone 8 Plus
    Device Operating System: iOS 12.2
    Cellular or WiFi: Both
    Game Version Installed: 22.1.1
    Game Mode: Every mode
    Description of the Issue: as described above

Respectfully

I have the exact problem with my sinister. Sp3 is not working as intended. I sent them a ticket but no real answers yet. I've spent a good amount to money to get , awaken and rank up sinister and what is happening is very frustrating.
  • A number of people have reported that after using a S3, our champ freezes in place and gets hit after. Please look into this and resolve before Season 9 of War. Thanks.
  • SantaGulkSantaGulk Posts: 72
    Ardi said:

I politely request immediate action on this. I will attempt to attach a video but will again do so once you respond

In-Game Name: FluffyPigMonstr
    Device and Model: iPhone 8 Plus
    Device Operating System: iOS 12.2
    Cellular or WiFi: Both
    Game Version Installed: 22.1.1
    Game Mode: Every mode
    Description of the Issue: as described above

Respectfully

I have the exact problem with my sinister. Sp3 is not working as intended. I sent them a ticket but no real answers yet. I've spent a good amount to money to get , awaken and rank up sinister and what is happening is very frustrating.
    I also created a topic regarding this and no response from Kabam either. So disappointed.
  • siam65siam65 Posts: 2
    After delivering special 3 attackers automatically runs towards opponent.
  • dot_dittodot_ditto Posts: 1,442 ★★★★
    yep, still occurring ... I'm waiting for them to come on and report "Working as intended!" O.o
  • Roepotte40Roepotte40 Posts: 12
    @Kabam Miike even stated he has ran into the issue back on April 3rd, but I haven't seen it addressed anywhere else on this forum to this point by anyone from kabam. Not sure why this wasn't fixed in the "hotfix" when it was brought to their attention immediately. i don't even believe it was added to known issues.
  • The_Boss9The_Boss9 Posts: 1,390 ★★★
    Happened for me with medusa
  • spidey31415926spidey31415926 Posts: 147
    so i just went up against and got hit by his sp3 boo hoo i know whatever thats not the issue what is the issue is that after the sp3 wasp wouldnt go back into block even though i was holding block? is this a bug (along with many others) from the new update? if so how long till this issue is fixed?
This discussion has been closed.