**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Why is Archangel being Magnetized?

Archangel's tags doesn't show any #metal so why is he being magnetized?

Comments

• SungjSungj Posts: 2,111 ★★★★★
    He should be tagged as metal, in the comics when he lost his wings apocalypse replaced them with metal ones, the tag is just missing
  • InvisibleInvisible Posts: 113
    lol need to read the comics or atleast watch the movies my friend. hahaha he doesn't show any metal? are you on cracks? Have looked at his wings?
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★
    edited July 2017
    He was changed to classify as Metal some time ago. It was in the Patch Notes. Not sure if it was a change, or a fix. His wings are Metal. Lol.
  • LightMagiciansLightMagicians Posts: 42
    Invisible wrote: »
    lol need to read the comics or atleast watch the movies my friend. hahaha he doesn't show any metal? are you on cracks? Have looked at his wings?

Did you even read the post? I said his tags doesn't state him being #metal. I never said he didn't have metal on him.

Since Kabam didn't put #metal in his tags, I wasn't expecting him to get magnetized.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★
    Invisible wrote: »

Did you even read the post? I said his tags doesn't state him being #metal. I never said he didn't have metal on him.

Since Kabam didn't put #metal in his tags, I wasn't expecting him to get magnetized.

It's also helpful to read Patch Notes from time to time. Tags are not a good gauge for Abilities.
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,760 ★★★★★
    He is classified as #metal, but the tag is missing on his info.
    Also, magnetize shouldn't affect him. Is a bug
  • AppleisgodAppleisgod Posts: 1,420 ★★★★
    Bug!! It's a bug!!!!! Oh noooooo....
    But it isn't a bug his wings are made if metal but the tag is just missing
    They didn't need to add tags but they did, just report that the tag is missing.
  • NekijDNekijD Posts: 1
    If the description of the ability to take as a basis, then this is a bug. Also the widow is not parried by the archangel. A bug?
    NekijD wrote: »
    If the description of the ability to take as a basis, then this is a bug. Also the widow is not parried by the archangel. A bug?

Is due to his paasive ability. The ability itself never worked
  • NDK13NDK13 Posts: 620 ★★
    He has metal wings how the hell wouldn't he be magnetized
  • Dusky_DawnDusky_Dawn Posts: 60
    So wait... won't he technically have reduced ability accuracy if he is magnetized? I'm confused...AA can't have his ability accuracy lowered...so why would it matter
    Dusky_Dawn wrote: »
    So wait... won't he technically have reduced ability accuracy if he is magnetized? I'm confused...AA can't have his ability accuracy lowered...so why would it matter

AA would be immune to magnetism. However, that ability is bug since the beginning and it never worked.
  • ShinyMew2ShinyMew2 Posts: 187
    Archangel's tags doesn't show any #metal so why is he being magnetized?
    Eat **** you noob