**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

void in the living death who walks

Against Void Im losing over 800hp per sec whats causing it? I have suicide on but nothing in the discription i can see cause me to lose health

Comments

• Options
    TwmRTwmR Posts: 662 ★★★
    Void causes damage for any debuff you have
  • Options
    HaminHamin Posts: 2,444 ★★★★★
    Good luck getting past him with suicides.
  • Options
    Hey there, that would be due to Void's ability to cause extra damage to his opponents whenever they suffer from a Debuff. This would include the Bleed from Double-Edge or the Poison from Liquid Courage.
  • Options
    neernoineernoi Posts: 3
    edited April 2019
    Hey @Kabam Zibiit It’s not just the suicide bleed or poison, it’s also node debuff bubble shield which is multiplying the degen. It’s absolutely ridiculous and there’s no mention of it anywhere.
  • Options
    KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,741 ★★★★★
    neernoi said:

Hey @Kabam Zibiit It’s not just the suicide bleed or poison, it’s also node debuff bubble shield which is multiplying the degen. It’s absolutely ridiculous and there’s no mention of it anywhere.

That always was passive and it has never done DoT on Void. I have explored this quest on UC difficulty and I didn't get dmg
  • Options
    Sixshot1Sixshot1 Posts: 459 ★★
    Bubble shield doesn't allow Void to deal DoT damage because it's passive. After I turned suicides off, I stopped taking any damage in that fight.
    neernoi said:

• Options
    TaZ_4178TaZ_4178 Posts: 506 ★★
    Sixshot1 said:

Bubble shield doesn't allow Void to deal DoT damage because it's passive. After I turned suicides off, I stopped taking any damage in that fight.

neernoi said:

True i did 100% uncollected Saturday am... im pissed about losing nearly 75 units just to take them off though stupid fight wth!🤬
  • Options
    XxLoganTDCxXXxLoganTDCxX Posts: 2,561 ★★★★
    Use a champ that can remove or is immune to suicide debuffs