**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

SYNERGY BUFF NODES

RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,399 ★★★★★
Really??? That is i gotta say lol.

Interesting twist tho on adding synergy buff

Comments

• Kenny292Kenny292 Posts: 536 ★★
    edited April 2019
    It’s not the first time they’ve used synergies as nodes, just the first time it’s actually said synergy buff in the description. A couple examples off the top of my head that have been used a few times are Taskmaster’s “Termination Contract” synergy with Moon Knight(chance to evade current exploit weakness target) and Killmonger’s “Fearless” synergy with Void(with Vibranium armor active, has a chance to purify debuffs and regen).
  • RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,399 ★★★★★
    Wow i must either not read well or just look at nodes for few secs lol
    Kenny292 said:

It’s not the first time they’ve used synergies as nodes, just the first time it’s actually said synergy buff in the description. A couple examples off the top of my head that have been used a few times are Taskmaster’s “Termination Contract” synergy with Moon Knight(chance to evade current exploit weakness target) and Killmonger’s “Fearless” synergy with Void(with Vibranium armor active, has a chance to purify debuffs and regen).

Actually the synergy buffs is a new thing they started this month

Kenny292 said:

No it’s not. The two examples I used are actual examples that we’ve seen as nodes. The difference is that before they never highlighted it as “Synergy Buff:”, so it just looked like a random champ-specific node if you didn’t know it was one of their synergies.
  • Panchulon21Panchulon21 Posts: 2,605 ★★★★★
    They’ve been doing it for a while.
    Kenny292 said:

Kenny292 said:

No it’s not. The two examples I used are actual examples that we’ve seen as nodes. The difference is that before they never highlighted it as “Synergy Buff:”, so it just looked like a random champ-specific node if you didn’t know it was one of their synergies.
    In the latest video bout FF4 gabriel confirms the synergy buff between thing and HT is something they introduced this month

Kenny292 said:

Kenny292 said:

In the latest video bout FF4 gabriel confirms the synergy buff between thing and HT is something they introduced this month
    I just watched the video and him and the others are just talking about their synergy in general. In no way did any of them talk about their synergy as a node.
  • ScribeScribe Posts: 5
    Who cares