**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

[Android] 22.1 Lag, Crashing and Performance Investigation

Comments

• In-Game Name: EvangelicalDan
    Device and Model: Samsung j5
    Device Operating System: 8.0 You can find the operating system version on Android by going to Apps, then Settings and “About Device.”
    Cellular or WiFi: Does this issue happen when you are using cellular data, WiFi or both? If on cellular, what is your mobile carrier? both, Tesco mobile
    Game Version Installed: To check which version of the game you have installed, go to the Google Play Store and confirm that you have the latest version installed which will show you the number. This thread is only for those on the 22.1 version of the game.  22.1
    Game Mode: In which game mode did the error occur? Story Quests, Event Quests, Arena, Alliance Quest or Alliance War.
    Description of the Issue: Please include a full and complete description of the lag and performance issue you are experiencing with as much relevant detail as possible. This includes any specific Champions affected and how long you’ve been experiencing the issue. the loadind screen is long 5 mins per navigation quests opening any click
  • Scratchmaster23Scratchmaster23 Posts: 153 ★★
    In game name: Scratchmaster23
    Device and Model: Oneplus6 A603
    Device Operating System: Android Version 9
    Cellular or WiFi: Both. Cellular carrier is O2.
    Game Version Installed: 22.1
    Game Mode: In which game mode did the error occur? Event Quest, Boss Rush, Arena, story quest, all events
    Description of the Issue: general poor timing of movement, glitchy, unable to parry, evade or dex consistently.
    Additionally, I have no other apps open except for contest of champions.
    This has been happening constantly for last 4+ months but has got even worse after the 22.1 update, tell a lie, worked well for the 1st 12hrs or so but after that gone down hill.

Example:1st 2x come up against epic human torch managed to beat him as was able to evade/dex but last 2x have tried and lost all champs (same champs used as before). Keep using/buying expensive resources to revive and then cannot evade or dex again, the game is becoming unplayable, please fix all ongoing issues before adding anymore content to this otherwise awesome game, thank you 😁
  • WackerlieWackerlie Posts: 55
    Galaxy 7
    Android 7
    Same problems for both with or without wifi. Basically every aspect of game is running slow. To upgrading champs and opening Crystal's. In the middle of combo champion will got into slow motion then completely freeze on hit 4 or 5. What does adding new content with updates have to do with so many champs being changed for no reason. Why old champs being messed with in the first place. Wouldn't it be better to leave gameplay alone ti stop lag and crashing and just add your content. Game is almost 5 years old and still dealing with the same issues every update

• lelinolelino Posts: 1
    In-Game Name: ferrari08
    Device and Model: rog phone asus
    Device Operating System: Android 9
    Cellular or WiFi: cellular data and WiFi
    Game Version Installed: 22.1 version of the game.
    Game Mode: Story Quests, Event Quests, Arena, Alliance Quest, Alliance War.
    Description of the Issue: Bugs Visual ghost rider , Bugs of champions ghost rider sp1, domino break block, parry don´t work, etc.
    Lag, crashing, overheat
    it is impossible to make game with these bugs
  • Morpheus_123Morpheus_123 Posts: 792 ★★★
    Samsung Galaxy Tab S2
    Everything is up to date with newest game version and software available.
    The game is practically unplayable. Shuts down within a few minutes of loading up. Over and over.

QUESTION:
    If I root the tablet and remove all the bloatware, will that help? I have no other apps on the device other than MCoC and the factory basic stuff.
  • Kame_ManKame_Man Posts: 23
    edited April 2019
    Razer phone 2
    Android 8.1
    Cellular or Wifi: occurs on both
    Game version: 22.1
    Game modes : All
    VERY IMPORTANT INFO:
    The game works perfectly in the menu or during finished fight animations or during sp3 animations(super fluid high fps),
    but performs terrible when the player can control the champions (very low fps)
  • Rayz35Rayz35 Posts: 16
    Speed is back to normal now. Kudos on that Kabam :). But parry is a bit off when they dash in for attack. Only that. Parry is on par when they are backed up to the wall though
  • Kame_ManKame_Man Posts: 23
    Performance has improved a bit, but it's still very noticably worse than before the update
  • AIISupernaturalAIISupernatural Posts: 40
    In game name: Supernatural1974
    Device: Samsung Galaxy S8+
    Operating System: 8.0.0
    Cellular or Wifi: Both
    Game mode: all
    Description: Blick not working 50% of the time. Parry not working 30% of the time. Instead of blocking running into a special attack. Has been happening for almost a year now!
  • Jairo77777Jairo77777 Posts: 15
    edited April 2019
    Samsung s9

problem: general poor timing of movement, glitchy, unable to parry, evade or dex consistently.

After evading, you can not sometimes run sps.

solution urgent!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! please
  • GSK777GSK777 Posts: 2
    In-Game Name: aegon©
    Device and Model: lg g7 thinq
    Device Operating System: Android 9
    Game Mode: Story Quests, Event Quests, Arena, Alliance Quest, Alliance War.
    Description of the Issue: Bugs Visual ghost rider , Bugs of champions ghost rider sp1, domino break block, parry don´t work, etc.
    Lag, crashing, overheat
    it is impossible to make game with these bugs
  • KtashakKtashak Posts: 225
    LAst 30 minutes, i have approx 2 minutes waiting time between loading battles or game sections.
    Is it that happening only on my tablet? Andoid 7.
    I was literally finishing Bounty mission for 40 minutes on Beginner. (with 5* r3 champs).. One hit fights, but 2-3 minutes wating between screens...

I am disgusted..
  • CaptaininsaneoCaptaininsaneo Posts: 8
    In-Game Name: Hugh G Rection
    Device and Model: Galaxy S8+
    Device Operating System: Android
    Game Mode: AW Node 29 against MoonKnight and noticed questing through the event quest but wasnt recording until AW
    Description of the Issue: After launching SP2 CG makes contact with the first hit but the second hit in special misses and connects again in the 3rd part.
  • CaptaininsaneoCaptaininsaneo Posts: 8

• LasvirianLasvirian Posts: 1
    In-Game Name: Lasvirian
    Device and Model:Galaxy S8
    Device Operating System: 8.0
    Cellular or WiFi: WiFi
    Game Mode: In which game mode did the error occur?
    Primarily Event Quests, Alliance War so far.
    How Long? Since patch 22.1
    Description of the Issues:
    • After SP3 animation is completed character charges in without user input.
    • In the middle of a 4 or 5 hit combination AI does not register hits and launches a SP1
    • General overall lag in fights and dropped inputs
  • MsLynnMsLynn Posts: 22
    Ign: ☆ʟʏɴᴇᴛᴛᴇ☆
    Device model: S8
    Dos: oreo 8.0
    Cell or wifi: both
    Game mode all

I am still experiencing the same bugs as before. When is a full fix going to be done? My game still pauses on me during fights it's already frustrating as it is😤
  • RasiloverRasilover Posts: 1,440 ★★★★
    IGN:Rasilover
    Device Model: LG G4
    Device Operating System: Android 6.0
    Cell Or Wifi: WiFi
    Game Version 22.1
    All Game Modes.
    Having problems Try to use the Dexterity mastery. Everytime I attempt I end up performing a well timed block. Also Very long loading times and sluggish slowness all around.
    Its highly affecting my play time and performance.
    Please try to have a fix Asap
  • VashisthVashisth Posts: 11
    In Game Name: vashisth ji
    Device and Model: Galaxy Note 8
    Device Operating System: Android Version 9
    Cellular or WiFi: Both. Cellular carrier is Sprint.
    Game Mode: All mode
    Issue Description: My champs are moving very slow in between strikes. Sometime it is getting stuck in between for 1-2 seconds. Additionally my phone is beginning to over heat and I have no other apps open except for contest of champions.
  • Camby01Camby01 Posts: 572 ★★
    Camby01
    Galaxy 8+
    Android 9
    Cell carrier is sprint, but wifi mostly
    Version 21.1.1
    Modes all
    Characters appear to be swimming through mud during fights, dropped inputs, etc etc etc.. Copy post of troy_elric123. Similar long going issues. This isn't just a one off lag issue, its an ongoing problem, and other than filling out this stupid form every update,I see no end in sight. It would be lovely to have you all finally get it right.
  • ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★
    In-Game Name: Mianless
    Device and Model: Razer Phone
    Device Operating System: 8.1.0
    Cellular or WiFi: Both. Cell carrier is Three UK.
    Game Version Installed: 22.1.1
    Game Mode: All game modes
    Description of the Issue: The same as just about everyone else on Android right now. Crazy amount of lag, dropped inputs, frame rate issues (especially the ones related to the Razer Phone being unable to utilize the enhanced FPS feature).
  • Nick: Spatt1221
    Phone: Samsung Galaxy C7
    Android Version: Android 8.0
    Wi-fi or mobile data: both of them. Mobile data is TürkTelekom.
    Game version: 22.1.1
    Problem: The game is fast but the fighting is very slow. We can't make 5 combo. Please fix. The game is not playing. The fight is slow. The previous version did not have this error.
  • ChrisLChrisL Posts: 6
    Ing captainpisspants
    Device Samsung galaxy s7
    Android
    Wifi or data
    This swip back and block works 70% off the time, it's Been like this for 2 years now and it's getting frustrating.
    Now experiencing beeing parry wile hitting opponent while they are parred on new update
  • AnndreyGoAnndreyGo Posts: 33
    In-Game Name: AnndreyGo
    Device and Model:  Galaxy Note 8 
    Device Operating System: Android 9
    Cellular or WiFi: both ,O2
    Game Mode: Event Quest
    Description of the Issue:
    Missing button . I can't teleport to finish the mission
  • vertiGovertiGo Posts: 82
    edited April 2019
    In-Game Name: vertiGox9
    Device and Model: OnePlus 5
    Device Operating System: 9
    Cellular or WiFi: 3 mobile, UK, rarely if ever play on WiFi
    Game Version Installed: 21.1 / 21.1.1 (issues on both, haven't noticed any improvement really)
    Game Mode: Story Quests, Event Quests, Arena, Alliance Quest - across the board, but I've not played AW lately
    Description of the Issue: Since 21.1 I had issues with Domino and Massacre on the last evening of the Fury event, wound up spending money to get revives so I could finish it up, having had Massacre and Dominos SP1 get intercepted mid-use by Fury.
    Variety of similar experiences carried on like this, intercepted by AI when it shouldn't be possible in Arena, SP2 from HT in EQ not being evaded at all when Stark Spidey gets the evade pop up and dexterity also appears, and then today I've had a few instances of characters stopping short of a medium attack and just standing still whilst the hit doesn't land and I eat a combo rather than carry out one of my own.

Just remembered another one, CAIW was proccing 'parry' triggers early but no stun at all on HT in Epic bounty. Afaik he's not stun immune or debuff immune.
  • AnndreyGoAnndreyGo Posts: 33
    In-Game Name: AnndreyGo
    Device and Model:  Galaxy Note 8 
    Device Operating System: Android 9
    Cellular or WiFi: both ,O2
    Game Mode: ALL the modes .. the whole game
    Description of the Issue: the last update (06.04.2019) didn't fix anything, sorry to say this but you need to do better. People are trying to play the game but the lagging and constant connection issues are making it very hard. The bounty missions are a must do in any alliance but in this situation it's harder and more "expensive" then usual to finish the missions .. so please fix the problems before people remain without resources and start getting angry . Thank you for at least trying.
  • Morpheus_123Morpheus_123 Posts: 792 ★★★
    In-Game Name: Abigail Jessica
    Device and Model: Samsung Galaxy Tab S2
    Device Operating System: Android 7.0
    Cellular or WiFi: WIFI only with approx speed of 80mps
    Game Version Installed: latest version [installed yesterday]
    Description of the Issue: Practically unplayable. The game will open then close randomly within a few minutes. It happens most often in the arena match up and load screen. But it literally just shuts down randomly on any screen with no indication, or repetitive reason behind it. Sometimes I get a longer run without it shutting down [15 minutes max] but other times it shuts down as soon as the main screen appears. This would definitely give me the impression that it is traffic on the network that's causing it. I really am trying to be constructive to help solve the issue, but it's just getting ridiculous that so many people, with so many different types of devices are having problems. I love this game and have played it for year, but eventually enough will be enough. Thanks.
  • yash98yash98 Posts: 68
    In-Game Name: Yashn98
    Device and Model: Galaxy S8
    Device Operating System: idk, most recent one..
    Cellular or WiFi: both
    Game Mode: ALL
    Description of the Issue: Okay, so yet again, android just isnt getting optimised.. what a surprise.. lets begin
    1. Why are loading screens to go ANYWHERE in the game taking like a minute, legit like a minute and a half of loading screen, im sitting waiting on fight to load in for SOOO LONG, not only going into fights, but out of fights, loading into aq, into aw, in the fight menu, to the home menu, to my champions section, it takes a decade to load!
    2. Combat lag is a thing, costing me potions in aw and aq when they really shouldnt be, so the ai decides to dash towards me, my muscle memory goes to block for a parry, 3 and a bit years into the game btw im pretty sure i know when to block, but no, the game lags for a split second and i dont land the parry or the ai just hits through my block because i hesitate and dont hold down my block and get hit..
    3. Few of the champions animations or whatever are just not timed right?? i dont know the terminology but im sure once you read this, if you read this youll know what im talking about. In aq, i usually dex the sentinels sp 1 and can dash right back in after their sp1 to get a 5 combo in, but no, they apparently can now intercept me once i dash back in?? found with x23 that i seem to COMPLETELY MISS when i dash back in after she launches a special of any sort, and her specials are very easy to counter! the x23 bug seems to happen with a few others too, cant remember off the top of my head who, but i remember it happening with others..

I took a few videos for evidence, but apparently cant post them on here? If there is a way for me to sent these videos let me know, cause you really need to see these videos of how badly the game is operating right now!
    Point is, the game on android is a joke right now, its unplayable.. im expecting compensation, given im playing on an S8, this really isnt my phones problem, also looking at this thread, i havent even had the worst of the bugs... CAN YOU ACKNOWLEDGE US AND LET US KNOW WHAT YOU ARE DOING TO FIX THE GAME?! Yes im angry, im sure if you were playing/dealing with this ****, you would be too..
  • Shin0638Shin0638 Posts: 36
    In game name: Shin0638
    Device & Model: Samsung Galaxy s7 active
    Data: Both wifi and cellular
    Game mode: All, but causing the most problem in Act 5 as I am working towards uncollected.
    Issue: Severe lag and loading times. Constant network issues even on wifi. Sound glitching at the end of battles i.e sounds like character is continuously falling down. Parry not working properly, it will say parry but no stun activates. Emma Frost is taking bleed damage in diamond form. Also builds prowess buffs beyond 5 in diamond form. White patches in screen (see attached image)
    Thank you for your time and effort in resolving these issues.
  • methylcobalaminmethylcobalamin Posts: 22
    In-Game Name: J0HN LABU
    Device and Model: Asus ROG Phone
    Device Operating System: Android 8.1.0
    Cellular or WiFi: Both
    Game Version Installed: Version 22.1.1
    Game Mode: All game modes
    Description of the Issue: The game is no longer running at a consistent smooth framerate during fights. It seems that background animations cause the game to drastically drop frames (planes, flames, smoke etc..)

I'd rather have much less details in the background and a game that runs at 90fps constantly.
  • Batwing2000Batwing2000 Posts: 64

In-Game Name: TacttleNeck

Device and Model: OnePlus 6

Device Operating System: 9.0

Cellular or WiFi: Both - WiFi (1gb Fiber) and Cellular (ATT)

Game Mode: All events in the game. The whole game in particular.

Description of the Issue: All champions are having delayed response to the swipes. (FPS is slower than an old iPhone 6 Plus). Dashbacks, evades, double chain combos are having lags in response as well (ex: suicides masteries, Ghost used to be able to phase right before recoil pops up. Not being able to do so now). Please fix this as its deterring many current events going on.

Same here... but mine sometime gets lag and the app gets crash in btw the arena's which is not so cool and moreover theres a crikey noise after each fight match in all quest and arena which is kinda annoying
This discussion has been closed.