Is it me or fight against human torch is way too difficult, can't fight without incinerat immunity..

AYK¹AYK¹ Member Posts: 44
I'm genuinely pissed off due to master difficulty, incineration damage is too much, and I don't have immune champ.....

Is it me or fight against human torch is way too difficult, can't fight without incinerat immunity.. 76 votes

I'm not good for game
40%
Swe_wolfisRaganatorCrkwestinvasian82zuffyOrdalcaNumbnuts27PeterQuillAckbar67TechonefortyTawlitony_stark12457jkcjmijiMrOnizukaTheSpicyKnightTheSquish671WebheadUnltdKong_MasterNBSAIObaid_Jacob03 31 votes
It's Kabam's fault....
18%
Spity68VladTapesNanoDroidSceptilemaniacrcm2017Ch1efsterFhfjghhggggjfhfjggforcefanKzz138Arham1The_WatcherHuntspyjEmeraldGGWPBlueW4ter 14 votes
Lol
40%
ArcDeAngelusHaji_SaabxNigJRock808Jcray705TerraNojokejaymSpiderCoolsRasiloverMalreck04UlysseOdysseus75Incitatus666Championcriticshadow_lurker22SmokieisgodGhostboytjieMitchell35VoltolosRockypantherxlaserjohn26 31 votes

Comments

• AYK¹AYK¹ Member Posts: 44
    My best options are
    Venom 5* r4
    cap iw 4* 5\50
    Sw 4* 5\50
    Imiw 4* 5\50
    Void 4* 4\40
  • SirmacoolSirmacool Member Posts: 413 ★★
    Corvus made him easy. For you. I’d use void then CAIW with his glance and use sp2
  • tony_stark12457tony_stark12457 Member Posts: 32
    I'm not good for game
    I used quake. No incinerate at all
  • Jemster519Jemster519 Member Posts: 210 ★★
    If you make him bleed, it reduces his ability to Flame on. So just use bleed champs. Do not use Mystic as he Flames on quicker against them.
  • dot_dittodot_ditto Member Posts: 1,442 ★★★★
    I'm having trouble getting the parry timing with him .. I'm either too earlier (and he just pummels into my block with a 5 hit combo, good bye 25% health) .. or I block too late = 1 combo dead ... So that's kinda fun .. :)

Of course, I had that sort of problem with Dr. Oct as well, but I can handle him easy now .. so I guess it's just practice needed at this point :)

FYI .. so far my best runs vs him have been with OG Daredevil! :)

(love those auto evades .. hehe)
  • Arham1Arham1 Member Posts: 435 ★★
    It's Kabam's fault....
    I have defeated him, but there's a certain lag where as soon as I am about to land my attack, game lags, and guess what? The opponent is the one who hit me!? :#
  • TheSquish671TheSquish671 Member Posts: 2,880 ★★★★★
    I'm not good for game
    For the bounty missions HT, 4/55 AA easily one shot him, couldn't one shot with AA for the EQ one, due to the bleed node, but 4/55 starky did it quite easily, auto evade helped a lot, HT's sp1 gives 2 poise charges for dodging it i think
  • SceptilemaniacSceptilemaniac Member Posts: 1,200 ★★★★
    edited April 2019
    It's Kabam's fault....
    It's true, OP, it becomes hell without an incinerate immune..
    Dont care what other people say.
    (Tried going against him with a 3/45 sparky, it's doable and I've done it but 3 stacks of incinerate and he's pretty much going to die.)
  • Incitatus666Incitatus666 Member Posts: 189
    edited April 2019
    Lol
    There are tons of champs that can beat him, you're just not using them right. You gotta parry then heavy, I did uncollected with Beardo and Starky, np. Granted the first few times i got wrecked but once I realized how to counter it was fine. The less times you hit into him the lower the probability you will get incinerate debuff landed on you
  • Incitatus666Incitatus666 Member Posts: 189
    edited April 2019
    Lol

It's true, OP, it becomes hell without an incinerate immune..
    Dont care what other people say.
    (Tried going against him with a 3/45 sparky, it's doable and I've done it but 3 stacks of incinerate and he's pretty much going to die.)

Get to high poise, then spam parry and heavy (power drain will set in every so often), then spam l2. He's in the bin, and if not, repeat, bam, in the bin, lol. I tested it uncollected, and epic. It works
  • Kzz138Kzz138 Member Posts: 10
    It's Kabam's fault....
    I dont remember them having really noded up minibosses in the like master event from previous ones like the really buffed up human torch on the right side of the last chapter with sp2 start. Maybe i just didnt notice before
  • SceptilemaniacSceptilemaniac Member Posts: 1,200 ★★★★
    It's Kabam's fault....
    Hey just learn how to Dex his specials..
    He's quite easy after that.
    L1 is quite simple four times swipe backs
    L2 is one swipe and then three swipes right when he comes at you.
    Just one shot U epic bounty HT with 3/45 SL..
  • NojokejaymNojokejaym Member Posts: 4,106 ★★★★★
    Lol
    i one shot him with gulk, blade, stark, domino, angela
  • SpaddictedSpaddicted Member Posts: 222 ★★
    I luckily got Red Hulk and he did wonder against Human Torch. He is rank 3. I found Emma Frost and Void good too.

The game is really dependent on specific champs not so much on skill. For example with average skill you still can beat Magik easily with Blade. Or in the last EQ I fought Nick Fury with Iceman and it’s a easy fight while I would had to spend many revives using other champs to take him down.

You really need a deep roster and luck to compete in the game.
  • Fred_JoeityFred_Joeity Member Posts: 1,168 ★★★
    Lol
    You only get incinerated if you’re using mystics or energy damage. Maybe bleed champs get killed too, depending on the node (can’t remember)
  • Mitchell35Mitchell35 Member Posts: 1,897 ★★★★
    Lol
    Ghost is great. Anyone who’s incinerate immune or anything that can get you away from blocking his specials—therefore making you burn. And obviously not any mystic.

https://youtu.be/X_7ZHr6ypyQ
  • ẞlооdẞlооd Member Posts: 2,005 ★★★★
    edited April 2019

You only get incinerated if you’re using mystics or energy damage. Maybe bleed champs get killed too, depending on the node (can’t remember)

You can also get incinerated if you block the last hit of his SP1 (This gives him a smoulder passive. Hitting him with a smoulder up has a 10% chance to proc an incinerate, with a 10% increase for every smoulder active.

Edit: He might gain smoulders from blocking his SP2 also, but I can't remember.
  • BenQcSlayerBenQcSlayer Member Posts: 867 ★★★
    Lol
    AA, GP... they bleed the torch to a used match stick....
  • SlyCat42SlyCat42 Member Posts: 504 ★★
    I used a different strategy. I took in Bishop and Kingpin. Bishop takes little damage from incinerates due to his huge energy resistance and it gives him prowess charges every tick of damage. Very easily get 30x prowess when that happens and just land up blasting a third of his health. Kingpin on the other hand has class advantage, then just converts the incinerates into Rage then use sp1 for reduced defensive ability accuracy and beat up on him.
  • SDPSDP Member Posts: 1,622 ★★★★

I luckily got Red Hulk and he did wonder against Human Torch. He is rank 3. I found Emma Frost and Void good too.

The game is really dependent on specific champs not so much on skill. For example with average skill you still can beat Magik easily with Blade. Or in the last EQ I fought Nick Fury with Iceman and it’s a easy fight while I would had to spend many revives using other champs to take him down.

You really need a deep roster and luck to compete in the game.

I’m currently going through Variant 100%, and sometimes I wish it was all luck of the draw, but my roster is awesome, and trust me... it requires a hell of a lot of skill.
  • Jemster519Jemster519 Member Posts: 210 ★★
    ẞlооd said:

I haven't tested it, but doesn't Venom have the ability to eat incinerate debuffs?

Venom does drop an incinerate debuff but cost him his Kaylar Buff. I used my duped R3 5* Gwenpool against him. Her bleed reduces his chances of going Nova and her sig gives you the ability to not get destroyed by his specials even if he goes to his third in the last EQ quest. She is definitely ideal against him.
  • KenKylenKenKylen Member Posts: 5
    always using my 5* duped Hawkeye on Torch, plus some synergies depending on the what quest/bounty... just got lucky I guess that HE is my first duped 5* r4
  • shadow_lurker22shadow_lurker22 Member Posts: 3,245 ★★★★★
    Lol
    Ghost is pretty good
  • ChampioncriticChampioncritic Member Posts: 3,347 ★★★★
    edited April 2019
    Lol
    Simple bro, dont get hit, and you dont get incinerated. Get hit, and you die.

Not saying i never died in any of my attempts, but i can usually finish the job with my remaining champs without using revives.
  • JohnDoe89JohnDoe89 Member Posts: 70
    destroyed him with Gulk easy
  • AYK¹AYK¹ Member Posts: 44
    HT is annoying defense even as of today.
    AQ map 5 mini boss HT with Bleed immunity is nightmare.
    Especially champs with Energy damage.
    Even my r3 NF sustains major health loss.
  • Wong_99Wong_99 Member Posts: 604 ★★★
    Lol
    AYK¹ said:

HT is annoying defense even as of today.
    AQ map 5 mini boss HT with Bleed immunity is nightmare.
    Especially champs with Energy damage.
    Even my r3 NF sustains major health loss.

Why the hell would you necro a post that’s 4 years old? Seriously bro