**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Units for uncollected chapter completions

Are we ever gonna get them? Like all the other chapters?
You guys keep saying uncollected is suppose to be difficult... we’ll your right!! Uncollected is incredibly hard for those who still rely mostly on 4*s .. I can’t dupe a reasonable 5* to save my life and now the gifting badge has been taken away.. The majority of the player base depends on the kindness of their alliances and community to gift potions when broke and the content and/or certain bosses are difficult... ...

When can we expect a Change in this?

Comments

• LilbeargrrLilbeargrr Posts: 27
    Can I get an answer for this question are we ever getting units for uncollected monthly events?
  • If they ever do add Units to Uncollected (or even Cavalier if they ever add that difficulty too), then they should REMOVE the Units as rewards for Beginner (and Normal if Cavalier added) just for those people who actually are Uncollected/Cavalier.

That would keep the overall potential Unit rewards the same for everyone no matter what Status you are.
  • WrathfulRavenWrathfulRaven Posts: 74
    Heck no. We shouldn’t need to sacrifice units from one difficulty for another’s. Increased units per month would be nice. I’ve always found it odd we never got units from Uncollected each month.
  • hungryhungrybbqhungryhungrybbq Posts: 2,112 ★★★★★
    edited April 2019
    I've wondered this myself honestly. Also, why the tier of potions, iso, etc. found randomly on paths doesn't scale with difficulty.
    We did however see the path rewards scale in story mode (3k t2 alpha in 6.1). So that's good at least.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,239 ★★★★★
    Is it possible? I wouldn't be able to answer that, other than anything is possible. Is it probable? Not likely. There are some highly significant Rewards from UC as it is. It's all part of the total overall value.