**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.

All this talk about an update

I keep seeing talk about an update and how people are having issues afterwards, yet haven't recieved said update. Did it only come out for android or something??

Comments

  • Mr_Otter wrote: »
    No it's a beta for next month that some people are getting
    Okay, thanks so much for the info!
  • arkeetararkeetar Posts: 2
    kabam should somehow make announcements on making these beta testing.

    or the players have the option to participate or not.

    i just want to play the game without getting logging issues.

    #pissed
  • A4_AwesomeA4_Awesome Posts: 73
    arkeetar wrote: »
    kabam should somehow make announcements on making these beta testing.

    or the players have the option to participate or not.

    i just want to play the game without getting logging issues.

    #pissed

    they did
  • wray1976wray1976 Posts: 459 ★★
    A4_Awesome wrote: »
    arkeetar wrote: »
    kabam should somehow make announcements on making these beta testing.

    or the players have the option to participate or not.

    i just want to play the game without getting logging issues.

    #pissed

    they did

    No they didn't. They pushed the update for free beta testing. I get to waste my units to cover for the bs in the update. Great trade!
  • Dakine86Dakine86 Posts: 239
    2chtroaxs0jx.png

    So... exactly what am I beta testing during t2 war and a high prestige AQ?!
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,526 ★★★★★
    Is it selected players for beta testing or players that play not using wifi?

  • King_DKing_D Posts: 1
    It took 12 hours for my download to complete for that beta testing am I going to be compensated for the loss time I was trying to grind for Cable arena
  • Kabam please be fair with us. If you want to try something out. Notify us first this beta test **** has made my life hard,I can't grind for cable I loose champs for no reason and this game cost me an hour to update and sadly I had to download it twice yesterday It costed me almost a gig and today morning it loading another 430mb how are you going to repay me? My data my time and the cable this I'm going to loose. Plus my alliance might kick me for this.
  • J7R88J7R88 Posts: 11
    Same here! Im grinding for cable as well... and i stopped playing because of this issue. I left my team hanging.
  • wray1976wray1976 Posts: 459 ★★
    J7R88 wrote: »
    Same here! Im grinding for cable as well... and i stopped playing because of this issue. I left my team hanging.

    They don't care that they screwed us over.
Sign In or Register to comment.