**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

5* feature list is out...TIME TO HOARD EVEN LONGER

124»

Comments

• KickNatherinaKickNatherina Posts: 157
    I’m a huge fan of the Sentry, and Ronan. I don’t have either of them as 5*, so I would be happy to pull either
  • New_Noob168New_Noob168 Posts: 1,565 ★★★★

ThaDevil said:

Gregdagr8 said:

Another slap in the face! Absolutely horrible Crystal. This company disappoints time after time. Every other featured has had much better champions. So disappointed.

This crystal is garbage but can we stop with the "slap in the face" thing? Everything can't be a slap in the face. They can release a garbage crystal if they want to without slapping anyone in the face. Also the first one was just as bad.
    I agree. It's just the nautre of RNG. Some Crystals will seem more appealing than others. There's a range of Champs in it. They won't all be God Tier. There's no getting around RNG. We can try to increase our chances with these Crystals, but ultimately, there's no getting around the RNG. Game is built around it.
    You troll take a hike if your just here to incite anger, that comment he made didnt have a single thing to do with RNG, who they decide to include in a crystal isnt RNG based, if you cant be productive or show common sense then you shouldn't quote people. NOOB.
    The only thing that incites anger is comments like this.
    It's ALL about RNG. People are trying to get better odds for Champs they consider decent. The Featured Crystals provide a more accute way to target the pool. If you can't understand how a comment about RNG applies to what we're talking about, then I don't know what to tell you.
    You always talk RNG..like you really know how Kabam has programmed the crystals...LOL. They have made many mistakes and bugs in the past. Who really knows..maybe their RNG is bugged...Stop talking like you know how they programmed it...Unless, of course, you work for them.
  • UppercutUppercut Posts: 158
    @Anonymous2k was right
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★

ThaDevil said:

Gregdagr8 said:

Another slap in the face! Absolutely horrible Crystal. This company disappoints time after time. Every other featured has had much better champions. So disappointed.

This crystal is garbage but can we stop with the "slap in the face" thing? Everything can't be a slap in the face. They can release a garbage crystal if they want to without slapping anyone in the face. Also the first one was just as bad.
    I agree. It's just the nautre of RNG. Some Crystals will seem more appealing than others. There's a range of Champs in it. They won't all be God Tier. There's no getting around RNG. We can try to increase our chances with these Crystals, but ultimately, there's no getting around the RNG. Game is built around it.
    You troll take a hike if your just here to incite anger, that comment he made didnt have a single thing to do with RNG, who they decide to include in a crystal isnt RNG based, if you cant be productive or show common sense then you shouldn't quote people. NOOB.
    The only thing that incites anger is comments like this.
    It's ALL about RNG. People are trying to get better odds for Champs they consider decent. The Featured Crystals provide a more accute way to target the pool. If you can't understand how a comment about RNG applies to what we're talking about, then I don't know what to tell you.
    You always talk RNG..like you really know how Kabam has programmed the crystals...LOL. They have made many mistakes and bugs in the past. Who really knows..maybe their RNG is bugged...Stop talking like you know how they programmed it...Unless, of course, you work for them.
    Sorry, if you're not always getting what you want, that means the RNG is working as it should.
  • CammonRoCammonRo Posts: 377 ★★
    Looking at this from a glass half full perspective.... Maybe this means some of these champs are getting significant buffs? That's what happened with the last featured crystal.

But considering the tsunami of bugs that hit with v22 I doubt they'll have time for that so never mind...
  • This is (and I can not stress this enough) the worst waste of an additional 5,000 5* shards I've ever seen.