**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Who wants Gold Realms so badly ???

Having Champs, catalysts and Alot of ISO almost to expire, ...
No time for 3 Day Penances..

Who wants Gold Realms so badly ??? 242 votes

Yes
81%
GamerClobberin_Timethetaman23samalasravanGolden_GuardianSkeleton777The_OneMr_PlatypusHaji_Saabhumzah217A_Noob_Is1Timone147LoPrestiCrkwestThatsausageXHans_GruberXPerfectExampleHell_GoliathzuffyScottryan 198 votes
No
18%
ArcDeAngelusGroundedWisdomVdh2008BadroseLeNoirFaineantSwe_wolfisxNigSpity68AddyosSligDraenathbelli300DshuTrimbobpayebudunebSuvenduabhi7215Sixshot1OrcDovahkiin 44 votes

Comments

• Thekingmaker111Thekingmaker111 Posts: 15
    Yes

You have champs who are about to expire?

Iso about to expire.
    Not champs.

• WrathfulRavenWrathfulRaven Posts: 74
    Yes
    Don’t need it as I arena a bit nowadays but I certainly wouldn’t mind some easy gold. Who could argue with that?
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,033 ★★★★★
    Yes
    xNig said:

Like rank down tickets threads...

It not all offer game I’m played hav somone sort of gold aside from arean. Ikow you the most arean grind but you can’t fell more burned out from arean it ist fun at all you need to stop using this at rank down tickets them I’m one of them ther agerd them don’t need aside if ther majors change. I’m personally hav a ide Ther stil balce it out when dounge not is here one Sunday ther can giv us gold realm but not with massive gold but more like 50k for the hardest one and then lover it buy 10k from below so the last one only giv 10k so that like the same as doumge and balce. So that not much to aks just a ide
  • EpistriatusEpistriatus Posts: 1,248 ★★★★
    edited April 2019
    Gamer said:

xNig said:

It not all offer game I’m played hav somone sort of gold aside from arean. Ikow you the most arean grind but you can’t fell more burned out from arean it ist fun at all you need to stop using this at rank down tickets them I’m one of them ther agerd them don’t need aside if ther majors change. I’m personally hav a ide Ther stil balce it out when dounge not is here one Sunday ther can giv us gold realm but not with massive gold but more like 50k for the hardest one and then lover it buy 10k from below so the last one only giv 10k so that like the same as doumge and balce. So that not much to aks just a ide
    Wut?

Sixshot1 said:

Sell the iso. That gives a lot of gold
    Most useless suggestion I've ever received
    It’s one of the most viable solutions. Please enlighten me why this is the most useless solution you have ever received.

Btw here’s another solution which is probably useless in your eyes: plan ahead, prioritize, take your time.

Edits: forgot to type words, added them in.
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,033 ★★★★★
    Yes

Gamer said:

xNig said:

Wut?

Sixshot1 said:

Sell the iso. That gives a lot of gold
    Most useless suggestion I've ever received
    It’s one of the most viable solutions. Please enlighten me why this is the most useless solution you have ever received.

Btw here’s another, probable useless solution in your eyes, solution: plan ahead, prioritize, take your time.

Edits: forgot to type words, added them in.
    It wasn’t that hard to understand Ikow plenty of people don’t wont to use ther brain to just read over the few words ther incorrect.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,189 ★★★★★
    No
    xNig said:

It's a toss-up.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,189 ★★★★★
    No
    I wouldn't say I get mad. It just comes up almost daily now. The game is not one-click for everything, though. I do feel that it takes effort to make it and effort to keep it. Still, doesn't bother me if people ask for it. Just saying, the Posts are a regular occurrence. Lol.
  • Mr_PlatypusMr_Platypus Posts: 2,779 ★★★★★
    Yes
    I mean, I wouldn’t say no but between mild arena grinding and opening cavalier crystals with the units I earn from the arena, I’m building up gold slowly and selling excess iso without tooo much worry for gold.
    Could all change depending on results of 5* opening next week though.
  • LoPrestiLoPresti Posts: 1,035 ★★★
    Yes

You have champs who are about to expire?

I most certainly hope not lol
  • PlantesanPlantesan Posts: 335 ★★
    Yes
    Even if they watered down the gold amount a bit, then yeah (because insert energy refill deal for kabam *hint hint Kabam*)

It’s the go-to forum folk that come off as kabam lackies that make just wanting the game to go up in flames more and more tempting (you know who you are)
  • Timone147Timone147 Posts: 1,276 ★★★★
    Yes
    I’d kill for that and a summoner appreciation week right about now with gold boost. Those tend to get my stash back to a reasonable place.
  • Fred_JoeityFred_Joeity Posts: 1,168 ★★★
    No
    I’d like them to give decent gold rewards for EQ exploration, but I am mostly happy with my gold stash (I’m constantly at less than 1000 gold, but I can get maybe 100,000 pretty quickly just by stepping on nodes. I’m just a compulsive level upper because I recently got a lot of amazing champs, plus I have a lot of fun playing them.)
  • Il_JooOIl_JooO Posts: 468 ★★
    Yes
    Desperately need it
  • RafikiiRafikii Posts: 239
    No
    we literally just had a gold quest how long ago? its really not necessary. AQ prices lowered too.

i NEVER do arena and my ass jumps to 500k maybe ever week and a half or so
  • DiablosUltimateDiablosUltimate Posts: 1,021 ★★★
    No

No gold for lazy people please

Lazy people have time to do arena on a mobile game all day.
    Aha so it takes all day to hit all gold milestones in arena, I thought its 2 hours per day
  • Ultimatesaber32Ultimatesaber32 Posts: 742 ★★
    Yes

That is your problem, aquiring gold is one of bigger challenges in this game and if they take it away it will make it easy and boring. Don't expect them to ruin a game and turn it into something that can be completed playing 15min a day just because you don't have time to play it

Well I guess that makes sense. Honestly, I wasn’t really resourceful with my gold in the beginning. I used to take 4 stars from r1 to r4 in one sitting. Now some of those champs were really useful like Sparky and Hyperion.
This discussion has been closed.