**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

High Quality "Lazy" Alliance with a couple of spots open

Are you a high PI player that needs a break from the grind? Want to be able to play with good quality players just when you want to, without the pressure to compete in every AW or AQ? Or even while you drop AQ/AW to take on a tougher quest like LOL but don't want to be earning zero alliance rewards. Then we could be the alliance for you.

We have a very friendly AQ and a 1 or 2 BG AW regularly running but only for those who want to play. Due to the strength of our alliance (6.8M rating with currently 27 players) we get SA rewards every week (no holds) and a flow of AQ crystals, glory and AW rewards for those that play. No requirements for donations or points targets - we play mostly Map 3 with the occassional Map 4. We do need players that have at least a solid collection of r4 4*s or it won't be much fun for you.

Hit me up on the forum or boyfromoz in-game or on the Line app.

Comments

• Options
    JoeRJoeR Posts: 11
    Interested. Sent u a message on line.
  • Options
    klobberintymeklobberintyme Posts: 1,428 ★★★★
    Translation: we're "lazy" but you probably shouldn't be if we let you join...
  • Options
    I'm "retired" but still play daily. Just don't have time for the grind like I used to
  • Options
    The Line ID was incorrect for boyfromoz. Is there another ID I can contact someone through
  • Options
    JoeR, if your still looking. Search me in game or in the line app. mymazdaluvsme. We run something similar

• Options
    BoyfromozBoyfromoz Posts: 33
    Apologies JoeR - my alerts weren't working so I didn't realise you had replied. Try boyfromoz28
  • Options
    Ok, one last spot still open.

Happy to take strong players looking for a break from the grind. We have a few of those cycle through.
  • Options
    There is still a place for me2?
  • Options
    Sorry, we have filled up. Next time a spot opens I can send you a message if you are interested