TIME ATTACK - LEGEND'S RUN - APRIL-2019

Hi,
I just finished my Legends Run setting up the time record as 3:37 hours. I wonder if i will be ranked under top 100 fastest time attackers?
Would somebody like to share their recorded time? It will just give an idea!

Comments

• SaibixSaibix Posts: 5
    Nobody played Legend run?
  • GamerGamer Posts: 3,501
    Don’t think it good enuget but mabye it is becasse of so many the thing with suck hige hp poll
  • CinjunCinjun Posts: 33
    Clocked in at 3:09.
  • М0RFМ0RF Posts: 15
    3:11
    Wow, Which champ did you guys use?
  • BajjsbwuqjwBajjsbwuqjw Posts: 403
    Saibix said:

Hi,
    I just finished my Legends Run setting up the time record as 3:37 hours. I wonder if i will be ranked under top 100 fastest time attackers?
    Would somebody like to share their recorded time? It will just give an idea!

3:35 is a low chance for last 5 places

3:37 no
  • DONATIKDONATIK Posts: 1
    За 3часа и 26 минут есть шанс взять ?
  • TheKiryuTheKiryu Posts: 116
    3:03 with ghost.

Did it while live-streaming for fun.

Here is the link

• vizerdvizerd Posts: 25
    DONATIK said:

За 3часа и 26 минут есть шанс взять ?

Я за такое же время прошёл
    TheKiryu said:

Here is the link

Which phone did you use bro? your Screen loading timing is quite fast. I used 6* Rank2 Corvus with full suicide and most of my fights went down in 1 hit only and still i finished in 3:37. I guess the only issue which led me to delaying is screen load timing.
    Saibix said:

TheKiryu said:

Here is the link

Which phone did you use bro? your Screen loading timing is quite fast. I used 6* Rank2 Corvus with full suicide and most of my fights went down in 1 hit only and still i finished in 3:37. I guess the only issue which led me to delaying is screen load timing.
    With phone do you use if it is a android you hav a really hard time
  • TheKiryuTheKiryu Posts: 116
    @Saibix I used iPhone XS Max
    Gamer said:

Saibix said:

TheKiryu said:

Here is the link

i used iphone 7+ and i thought its a good phone. But now i realized that you should have 8+ or above for legend run.
    Saibix said:

Gamer said:

Saibix said:

TheKiryu said:

Here is the link

i used iphone 7+ and i thought its a good phone. But now i realized that you should have 8+ or above for legend run.
    That migt be the case also this update is really sloppy one older phone
  • Jerry9123Jerry9123 Posts: 10
    edited April 10

This is mine, i hope i get it 🙂
  • Night_OwlNight_Owl Posts: 47
    3:02
  • xNigxNig Posts: 2,665
    3:10. 20% boost only with suicides while watching tv. Could have been faster but whatever. Lol
  • VukoDlakVukoDlak Posts: 10
    My closing time is 3:15 !
    I cross my fingers 🤞🤞🤞
  • Drooped2Drooped2 Posts: 1,840
    edited April 15
    11 days 11 hrs and 36 minutes

Think I got a shot this month lol
  • 10or_Strong10or_Strong Posts: 340
    For all the under 3:30, are any of you running androids?

It was my first attempt at a Legends run this month and I know I don't stand a shot with a time of 3:46, but I feel I did just about as well as I could. Most of the bosses in Master were being taken out in 10 - 12 hits, and I didn't make many fight mistakes, but simply couldn't get it to load fast enough between fights. Being my first time, I could see having maybe been able to shave 5 - 10 minutes off if I had been experienced with Legends runs, but that still wouldn't have gotten me under 3:30. I was running suicides with 5/65 Corvus and 5/65 Omega Red (for those fights Corvus wasn't ideal for).
  • AndrewkoleAndrewkole Posts: 72
    3:11
  • Lt_Magnum_1Lt_Magnum_1 Posts: 551
    I had a teammate that did it in 3:13
  • ThanapsisThanapsis Posts: 4
    3:17:55. Lots of lag and a few connection issues again this month.
  • Dexman1349Dexman1349 Posts: 2,768
    Drooped2 said:

11 days 11 hrs and 36 minutes

Think I got a shot this month lol

Definitely beat me. I should have Heroic 3.2 finished tomorrow to be 100% complete for Heroic, Master & UC.
    What does everyone think the cut off is? I have teammates saying sub 3 hours... but I don’t see a time posted under 3

What does everyone think the cut off is? I have teammates saying sub 3 hours... but I don’t see a time posted under 3

Under 3 hours it's impossible, your teammate to smoke !!! :D :D :D
    The cut-off this month will be 3h20 or 3:25 no more!
  • ThanapsisThanapsis Posts: 4

Last month cut off was 3:22. I reckon this one will be around 3:30. A bit harder than last one and poor game performance.
    That makes me feel a lot better about my 3:11

Thanks! When do you expect the results out?
    Thanapsis said:

Last month cut off was 3:22. I reckon this one will be around 3:30. A bit harder than last one and poor game performance.

That makes me feel a lot better about my 3:11

Thanks! When do you expect the results out?

Thanapsis said:

me too with my 3:15 B) B) B)
  • SoulfinderSoulfinder Posts: 26
    So for legend run uc has to be ?