**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Active player looking for an AQ focused alliance..

I’m somebody who has been playing the game for a while. I am uncollected, level 60 and have a base hero score of around 591,379. I am looking for an alliance that runs quests regularly but am not interested in AW. I will sometimes play AW but it is not my interest. I am looking for group of fun, chilled out members who run an alliance with no pressure. I don’t mind one that needs contributions but not one that needs large contributions.
I log on to the game every day and would contribute to alliance milestone rewards.
My name in MCOC is the same as my forum name.

Comments

• ShankingtonShankington Posts: 61
    Do you have Line? My ID is 4each2

Hit me up. I have an alliance that could suit you well.
  • Revor515Revor515 Posts: 6
    Check out the Revengers! We run both AQ and AW! We currently run map 2, but will change that do to participation.
  • Vipul9987Vipul9987 Posts: 90
    You can join us. We play map 4 daily. We score 5cr each week an get 2200+ glories. But no aw for a while. We unlock SA ranked rewards each week
  • We are Map 5 Alliance, Looking to Replace a Member. I have added in the game. Accept my request and we can talk.
  • GRiN2KGRiN2K Posts: 8
    I am all sorted now. Thanks all. 👍