**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Who is better Spidergwen or Killmonger?

Both unawakened.

Who is better Spidergwen or Killmonger? 57 votes

Spidergwen
29%
Spity68TerraFoxhero007issamaf80VoltolosNoob2435BAG4DAYSFhfjghhggggjfhfjgQacobZuroFred_JoeityObaid_Jacob03TotalMonster109The_WatcherEvisceratorFreeToPlay_21BabyMiike 17 votes
Killmonger
70%
JRock808SIlverProfessorAdub80ThatGuyYouSaw235AceLuffySaboFR33_HUG5Fighter092CometEarthHarbinger195ThesurvivlistGabrowRisengawDatman257Bruinsfan8510StarKillerVIIDaphboyJohn757DarthPhalXxLoganTDCxXLrrrr 40 votes

Comments

• Options
    ChampioncriticChampioncritic Posts: 3,347 ★★★★
    Killmonger
    Killmonger offensively, spider Gwen defensively
  • Options
    XxLoganTDCxXXxLoganTDCxX Posts: 2,561 ★★★★
    Killmonger
    Killmonger has more utility but both are viable options
  • Options
    bob52bob52 Posts: 35
    Thanks everyone
  • Options
    LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 4,179 ★★★★★
    SpiderGwen's Damage can get insane, and has a little Utility. Killmonger can Tank hits, and has a bunch of Utility.
  • Options
    Zeronaut81Zeronaut81 Posts: 290 ★★
    Spider-Gwen can enervate, stop unstoppable/evade champs, reverse heal/stun, and evade unblockable special attacks. She has plenty of utility, on top of pretty great damage output. KM was my first great 5* champ, but Spider-Gwen looks like she’s been re-built for future content.
  • Options
    Fred_JoeityFred_Joeity Posts: 1,168 ★★★
    edited April 2019
    Spidergwen
    I’m very biased though, especially since I don’t have a Killmonger of any star. But when fully ramped up, my rank 4 4* Spider-Gwen consistently hits for 1-2k crits, plus there’s the extra utility to stop unstoppable (even if it’s not working against passive unstoppable at the moment).
  • Options
    Fred_JoeityFred_Joeity Posts: 1,168 ★★★
    Spidergwen
    She’s also got decent power control, potentially power locking consistently for most of the fight
  • Options
    RapRap Posts: 3,194 ★★★★
    I didn't vote cause i don't have gwen but my still locked Killmonger is a monster and i cannot imagine a self dodging champ from the spider -verse can really compare!
  • Options
    RapRap Posts: 3,194 ★★★★
    And if you have blade! KILLMONGER!