**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Save The Rhinos Day Crystal

StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
Save the Rhinos is coming up on May 1st and there's been a discussion post about buffing Rhino for it. It sounds like fun to me, but I think Kabam should do something to help raise money for the charity. I propose that they release either a grandmaster featured crystal for Rhino available for purchase for around $5-$10 dollars with all or most of the proceeds going towards the charity! Or even a crystal that guarantees a random four star with a chance to reward a five star Rhino for $10-$20 dollars. He's not that great of a champ so it wouldn't upset the balance of the game if he was widely available on this day and I think many players will be happy to buy this crystal to help save the rhinos.

Comments

• NOOOOOOOOPEEEEENOOOOOOOOPEEEEE Posts: 2,803 ★★★★★
    If they do this without buffing him it probably won't generate much money
  • Frivolousz21Frivolousz21 Posts: 438 ★★★
    Hulkbuster is never getting a refit.

Unless there's new Hulkbuster armor in endgame.

Then maybe they will do an update on the character.
    Otherwise Hulkbuster is like dead last in a long line of Iron Man outfits and Ironman and wannabes
  • NOOOOOOOOPEEEEENOOOOOOOOPEEEEE Posts: 2,803 ★★★★★

Otherwise Hulkbuster is like dead last in a long line of Iron Man outfits and Ironman and wannabes

I too remember when they buffed Luke Cage and Red Hulk because of their upcoming movies.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,234 ★★★★★
    They don't always coincide with Movies. Sometimes it's just time to give them a face lift.
  • flygamerflygamer Posts: 345 ★★
    I have a 5* rhino and I will give him to you for free.
  • Fred_JoeityFred_Joeity Posts: 1,168 ★★★

I too remember when they buffed Luke Cage and Red Hulk because of their upcoming movies.
    Was almost about to ask what Movies....LMAO. I need more coffee.
    I am still confused. What movies?
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,234 ★★★★★

Was almost about to ask what Movies....LMAO. I need more coffee.
    I am still confused. What movies?
    None, I believe it was sarcasm.
  • World EaterWorld Eater Posts: 3,563 ★★★★★
    How about they just fix Rhino since he isn’t gaining fury as intended ?
  • KuBcOoLKuBcOoL Posts: 45
    Does anyone recall kabam ever doing anything charitable in game? Something that they sell and state that they will share proceeds to a organization or event? I cannot recall anything.
  • wingedWarrior2099wingedWarrior2099 Posts: 124
    there was a product (red) thing around 2 years that for 5 dollars you got a 3* daredevil (classic) and Elektra and access to a side quest.
  • Markjv81Markjv81 Posts: 1,003 ★★★★
    KuBcOoL said:

Does anyone recall kabam ever doing anything charitable in game? Something that they sell and state that they will share proceeds to a organization or event? I cannot recall anything.

Although I can’t remember exactly what it was but they have done something in the past.
  • XxLoganTDCxXXxLoganTDCxX Posts: 2,561 ★★★★
    They could buff Groot on Earth Day!
  • Ctleath_013Ctleath_013 Posts: 416 ★★
    Are y’all forgetting about Seatin’s solo of HT with HB. Hulkbuster is now officially god tier.
  • Man_BatMan_Bat Posts: 331 ★★
    They already buffed Rhino. He has much more useless before.
  • StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    Just to clarify, I'm suggesting they buff Rhino for Save the Rhinos day, just have a charity crystal available.
  • AxeCopFireAxeCopFire Posts: 1,115 ★★★

The Red Hulk movie was awesome! I can't wait until he shows up in Avengers 5: Rise of Galactus