**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Looking for a AQ focused alliance

Hello everyone,

Taz here... just looking to see if anyone is focusing on aq and has aw very rarely or is not mandatory and i repeat NOT MANDATORY. Well based on my 2.5 yrs of playing these are my stats below, take in mind ive been solo since about season 3 thus the reason my mvp stats are what they were... but please hmu if anyone out there is aq focused and not aw focused! Thanks in advance and good luck in the battle realm everyone!

PS. Oh and shout out to the forum trolls lol 😎

Comments

• Options
    AngverineAngverine Posts: 72
    hi there, have sent u a message.
  • Options
    Sharp2969Sharp2969 Posts: 15
    Hey Taz. Our alliance is AQ driven. War has been 1bg first come first serve.
  • Options
    DaBillsDaBills Posts: 648
    Hey Taz. We are recruiting to replace a bg. War is optional, we only one one group if anyone wants to join. I sent you a friend request in game :)
  • Options
    Vipul9987Vipul9987 Posts: 93
    Hey i sent you friend request. My ingame name is CALL_ME_DADDY. We are AQ focused ally aw is very rare not compulsory for war no donations needed
  • Options
    Vipul9987Vipul9987 Posts: 93
    @TaZ_4178 i sent you friend request see it
  • Options
    gforcefangforcefan Posts: 381 ★★★
    My alliance needs to fill one spot that is about to open up. We run two groups of 5x5 and one group of 3x5. AW does not happen too often and is optional. We are laid back. No yelling or fights. We do require the line app to communicate for quests. send me a message or on line app @gforcefan