**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

No Units in Uncollected Event Quest

Does it make sense that we receive Units for Completion and Exploration in all the other levels of Monthly EQ but not Uncollected? UC requires more energy and more resources that the easier levels - yet no units???

Comments

• Options
    RecklessRedRecklessRed Posts: 19
    I fully agree and am not sure why this isnt being discussed more. Also 4* shards for completing a chapter? In uncollected? That's crazy...
  • Options
  • Options
    LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    @RecklessRed it was discussed a good bit when the uncollected quest first came out. I've done every uncollected quest ever released 100% and it's always annoyed me. I don't remember Kabam ever giving an explanation for it though. I don't mind the 4* shards tbh. Master gives 3* shards. Also you open several 4*s fast and get good class ISO, max sig crystals and gold. The completion and exploration rewards are good.
  • Options

@RecklessRed it was discussed a good bit when the uncollected quest first came out. I've done every uncollected quest ever released 100% and it's always annoyed me. I don't remember Kabam ever giving an explanation for it though. I don't mind the 4* shards tbh. Master gives 3* shards. Also you open several 4*s fast and get good class ISO, max sig crystals and gold. The completion and exploration rewards are good.

Good point about the 4* and 3* shards, they do have their place. I'm new to uncollected and was surprised that units wasnt given as a reward for completing a quest. I was hoping someone could explain the reasoning behind this choice. Thanks for the reply!
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,247 ★★★★★
    I believe it has to do with the value of the Rewards earned from UC.
  • Options
    LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★

I believe it has to do with the value of the Rewards earned from UC.

You get units from running Variant... Epic champion clash had units. Personally I think it was an oversight and they decided not to fix it lol