**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Future Offers For April 2019

What are some upcoming offers in mcoc? I would like to know, for I have a handful of units to spend. In addition to that, what are the offers going to be for Annhilus?

Comments

• Options
    Snail_McGavinSnail_McGavin Posts: 105
    Maybe hold onto your stash of units so the bugs can eat in May.
  • Options
    winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,795 ★★★★★
    Offers are not revealed in advance. Looking at historical trends, Vision offer could be coming.
  • Options
    xNigxNig Posts: 7,250 ★★★★★

What are some upcoming offers in mcoc? I would like to know, for I have a handful of units to spend. In addition to that, what are the offers going to be for Annhilus?

There should be exclusive offers for 3* crystals at 400 units and 4* crystals for 2000 units. Definitely worth it.
  • Options
    SlyCat42SlyCat42 Posts: 500 ★★
    Funny thing is... why don't they offer the news on offers in advance? It might help them gauge what people are actually interested in. Better than bombarding their players with those pop ups you get all the time for an upgrade that costs 3x more than it should. They should really have an "offers" part of the built in store, and then just a button link on the main menu instead.
  • Options
    Maxim_86296Maxim_86296 Posts: 27
    Ok, thanks everyone. I was able to obtain a 3* Annhilus from a Hothead Crystal, so theres that.
  • Options
    MjolinarMjolinar Posts: 157 ★★
    edited April 2019
    SlyCat42 said:

Funny thing is... why don't they offer the news on offers in advance? It might help them gauge what people are actually interested in. Better than bombarding their players with those pop ups you get all the time for an upgrade that costs 3x more than it should. They should really have an "offers" part of the built in store, and then just a button link on the main menu instead.

Essentially because they make more via impulse buying. If you know what offers are coming up, you may not buy the first because the third or fourth one is deemed a better value. If it’s kept hidden and set on a timer to expire within 24 hours, people will feel that they need to rush to buy it, especially since they have no idea when a similar or better offer may make an appearance.