**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

AW Tier 2/3 Node 45

Is this node possible to clear in a single fight? Most of the time I notice players have to use more than one champ or a few items to get through it. If it is possible I am curious if the pros would share such strats as best champs/masteries/playstyles etc. ;)

Comments

• Options
    Mwhitaker23Mwhitaker23 Posts: 332 ★★
    What node is that ?
  • Options
    Etaki_LirakoiEtaki_Lirakoi Posts: 480 ★★
    edited July 2017
    This is node 45 in tier 2.
    1gc8wjnrx8qb.png
    Yes, it is possible to take out this node in one go, good champs for this are BW, Electra, Cross-bones, Falcon, etc.

If the champion here specifically ignores defensive accuracy reduction, other good options include Wolverine to sustain through the thorns damage, or Thor, Hyperion, SL, etc. to "nuke" them(kill as fast as possible with high damage out-put).

Pacify is a good mastery to use when fighting this node too.
  • Options
    Timone147Timone147 Posts: 1,276 ★★★★
    Yes very doable to do in a single fight. I often run the outer right path in T2 AW. I take both thorns nodes using Thor. I just make sure 2 armor breaks up before attacking and try to keep attack to while they are stunned to take advantage of pacify.

Usually use a level 4 health pot between the two fights but typically leave without a death.