2015 5 star availability

TheChadc3TheChadc3 Member Posts: 7
So Variant 2 is about to be released, and with it the ability to obtain 5 star rank up gems that work exclusively with 5 Star 2015 champs. This new variant also gives some really cool buffs to some older XL sized champs. This new content (which actually sounds pretty cool) highlights one of the longest-running major frustrations I have with the game - many 2015 characters not being available as 5 or 6 stars.

Currently many fan-favorite older characters such as Wolverine, Thor, and Scarlet Witch are basically not available to be played in any meaningful way by end-game players.

Some champs have recently been released in an EXTREMELY limited fashion as 5 stars (Electro, Abomination, Doctor Strange) But your odds of actually pulling them even while spending a fortune on units is extremely slim.

On top of that this new content is giving you rank up gems that work on a group of characters (2015 champs) that widely arnt available as 5 stars further limiting an already limited item. The new Variant also gives some really cool advantages to using some characters that arnt available as 5 or 6 stars (Abomination, Joe Fixit). Paired with the fact that Act 6 is locking out anything less than a 5 star leaves fans of these iconic characters and their synergies and play styles really bummed out. Selfishly, everyone in my alliance knows I’m an unapologetic fan of Abomination and want him as 5 star more than anything else. @Kabam Miike You mentioned in another thread that you would talk to the team about the availability of 5 stars that are beneficial for the completion of restricted content, would it be possible to address this issue and give us some older champs in the near future as 5 or 6 stars?

Comments

• MiamiCaneMiamiCane Member Posts: 2
    I’ve been playing this game from the beginning and recently became uncollected. Dr Strange is my favorite champion. Not having him along with the other 2015 champions available with the rest of the roster is disappointing to say the least. Hopefully this will be resolved in the near future.
  • Venom2482Venom2482 Member Posts: 1
    I too am a long time player. The game advancing as it has has given me admiration for a lot of champs I barely new about in movies and comics. Growing with this game I have love for champs I grew up with in real life and don’t understand why they are not available as 5* or 6* at this point of the game. Wolverine has been a staple in my life being a lifetime Marvel fan he has always been a favorite. He is the best at what he does. I still have hopes to see Wolverine as 5* and 6* as well as Scarlett witch who I learned more about because of this game.