**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Ægon vs Blade

BabyMiikeBabyMiike Posts: 1,147 ★★★★
Who is Better Blade Or Ægon both super Op But Which one is The Best You Choose

Ægon vs Blade 107 votes

Ægon
62%
GamerVdh2008cradlemanHaji_SaabWorld EaterTheManMythLegendtrey92008payebuduadqqedfyvrFoxhero007SungjDarkrider05SiddhantKwatraSixshot1Monk1ShaheerFIazA l p h aWrathfulRavenAhitlawSpiderCools 67 votes
Blade
37%
samalasravanHulk_77Spity68ZENteekqzuffyBpn88855jeffgmngBboychobo_Kill_Switch_YouconfusedRiggs_97simolazhiddenblizzardStagedear85StarKillerVIICharlie_SceneTorah13PaytoPlayxXpen 40 votes

Comments

• Can you just play Aegon normally, or should you be doing specific things based on how high you Combo Meter is currently at ?
    Pulled both 5* Blade and Aegon recently, and got Skill Awakening gem last month to use on one of them. FYI, already got 4* Blade as 5/50 full Sig.
  • OrdalcaOrdalca Posts: 543 ★★★
    edited April 2019
    Ægon
    It really depends on where you are doing this, and against what champs.

Blade has a massive regen and crushes when he has danger sense or can bleed the opponent, but he’s almost shut down against bleed-immune champs that aren’t villains, and most ones that can punish the bleed like Omega Red.

On the other hand, in a long quest, Aegon is incredible. But that’s the thing, there is almost nowhere outside of LoL that Aegon can get fully ramped, and rare to even reach his 500 hit stored ability. He’s still strong without the peak abilities, but takes a long time to get there.
  • iRetr0iRetr0 Posts: 1,252 ★★★★
    Ordalca said:

It really depends on where you are doing this, and against what champs.

Blade has a massive regen and crushes when he has danger sense or can bleed the opponent, but he’s almost shut down against bleed-immune champs that aren’t villains, and most ones that can punish the bleed like Omega Red.

On the other hand, in a long quest, Aegon is incredible. But that’s the thing, there is almost nowhere outside of LoL that Aegon can get fully ramped, and rare to even reach his 500 hit stored ability. He’s still strong without the peak abilities, but takes a long time to get there.

Act 6? I have heard he crushes it
  • _Kill_Switch__Kill_Switch_ Posts: 270 ★★
    Blade
    Blade was the main reason I got Elder's Bane and now, Cavalier, so I'll always rep the daywalker!
  • Bpn88855Bpn88855 Posts: 464 ★★
    Blade
    Blade, more utilities. Have 5* Ægon and generic awaken gem. Still not convinced to use it on him and rank him up. So far completed act 6 and explored some chapters. Not seeing so far that Ægon is better than My GR, Blade, Corvus. They can do the same as Ægon. Exception maybe 6.1.5 with crossbones. In other cases I need to play perfectly to build up his combo and till end need heal.
  • ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★
    Ægon
    Literally just pulled Ægon as a 5*. I'm excited to take him up and eventually dupe him. Especially while I wait for a 5* Blade.
  • Diksh619Diksh619 Posts: 227 ★★
    Ægon
    i have him as rank 5 unduped..waiting for the dupe!
  • YouconfusedYouconfused Posts: 271
    Blade
    Blade has way more utility
  • Tiger360Tiger360 Posts: 1,696 ★★★★
    Blade
    I'd say Aegon for certain content such as ROL, LOL, or even a bit of ACT 6
    But I'd say Blade for everything else, as his regen is just so useful and saves pots, and his damage is pretty good too. Not to mention his best syngergies are with Ghost Rider and Stark Spidey, 2 other amazing champions.
  • Shakenbake629Shakenbake629 Posts: 22
    Ægon
    Voted Aegon. Have both, Aegon is r5 sig 200, blade is r4 sig 160. Aegon really only needs to get to a combo of 150 to be super useful, anything above that just adds more and more damage. I rolled through almost all of act 6 using aegon primarily and he has a great combo shield synergy with proxima and starlord, but if using proxima you also get increased potency on fury buffs