**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

How about some nice energy offer?

Hey Kabam, let's be honest and say you want to milk us for energy this month as MEQ is only 20 days, bounty missions -however cheap- are not energy free (nice D move by the way), and then there is new Variant quest and still ongoing Act6 content for many of us - now I know this part is permanent but it costs us too, you know? :wink: On a top of it, thanks to your last update some areas of game are very glitchy and since we are often F-d up by your fault - not ours - we (or at least according to my experience) are often forced to restart quests which - surprise - also cost us energy...And this one is again, Kabam, - your fault.

Now I know you long enough to be sure nothing is for free with you, but how about to step up and at least promote some good energy offer, let's say 30-50% discount for energy refills? Show some respect.

Comments

• Carnage313Carnage313 Posts: 359 ★★★
    Sadly dude it will fall on deaf ears. Just like they swept the whole dark hawk stuff under the rug and ignored it.
  • ON12355ON12355 Posts: 144 ★★

Sadly dude it will fall on deaf ears. Just like they swept the whole dark hawk stuff under the rug and ignored it.

what dark hawk stuff you mean? :smile: I probably missed this one
  • Carnage313Carnage313 Posts: 359 ★★★
    Back during his eq event and how glitchy he was. Costing people tons of resources. They said they were working on it then just went silent and let it pass.