**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Future champ buffs transparency

CliffordcanCliffordcan Posts: 1,341 ★★★★
With all the 2015 rank up gems, I think it would be fair for Kabam to be more transparent on what 2015 champs are in what stages for future buffs. This will help people make better decisions for using these gems and save some community anger when people use a gem on Iron Man when Hulkbuster is next to get a buff.

I.e.

Acknowledged a buff is needed:
Iron Fist
Groot
Moonknight

Being Reworked:
Iron Patriot
Hulkbuster

Beta Coming Soon:
Colossus
Magneto

You wouldn’t have to give dates, but at least give us some insight so we don’t make decisions we hugely regret later.

Comments

• KRONOSDOUBLEKRONOSDOUBLE Posts: 548 ★★
    I think this is a great idea! VERY transparent.
  • CliffordcanCliffordcan Posts: 1,341 ★★★★

I think this is a great idea! VERY transparent.

Thanks, I thought so too. Hopefully it will get some traction.
  • KRONOSDOUBLEKRONOSDOUBLE Posts: 548 ★★
    I hope so as well. Its a good idea that would benefit everyone

Yes. This would be good. It would help Kabam, as well. They wouldn’t have to read through as many “Magento NEEDS a buff” threads if they told everyone a buff was coming in the next few months.

Good point, didn’t think about that.

Nah

Lol, they already basically did this... nice try
  • PotatolegionPotatolegion Posts: 290 ★★
    I think this would be great. More transparency has been something kabam has lacked for ages. Definitely a good idea.

I think this would be great. More transparency has been something kabam has lacked for ages. Definitely a good idea.

Thanks
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,979 ★★★★★
    edited June 2019

With all the 2015 rank up gems, I think it would be fair for Kabam to be more transparent on what 2015 champs are in what stages for future buffs. This will help people make better decisions for using these gems and save some community anger when people use a gem on Iron Man when Hulkbuster is next to get a buff.

I.e.

Iron Fist
    Groot
    Moonknight

Being Reworked:
    Iron Patriot
    Hulkbuster

Beta Coming Soon:
    Colossus
    Magneto

You wouldn’t have to give dates, but at least give us some insight so we don’t make decisions we hugely regret later.

What would giving insight do for you? If they they were going to buff Moinknight and he doesn't get a buff you considered good, what then? You saved and saved for nothing? As it stands, no one is using AGs on Iron Man or Hulkbuster. Theres been no guarantee that any of the older champs will recieve any sort of buff. If they do annouce they have plans for certain champs, it won't stop people from asking when or how much longer etc.. When they dont give dates, you'll then say they arent being transparent enough because of that.

If they decide an order of champ reworks and put a list out, youre going to have 100's of threads on what champ should actually be first. Its never ending. Its why they can't be transparent about most things because the community can't handle any decisions being made, good or bad.

I.e.

Iron Fist
    Groot
    Moonknight

Being Reworked:
    Iron Patriot
    Hulkbuster

Beta Coming Soon:
    Colossus
    Magneto

What would giving insight do for you? If they they were going to buff Moinknight and he doesn't get a buff you considered good, what then? You saved and saved for nothing? As it stands, no one is using AGs on Iron Man or Hulkbuster. Theres been no guarantee that any of the older champs will recieve any sort of buff. If they do annouce they have plans for certain champs, it won't stop people from asking when or how much longer etc.. When they dont give dates, you'll then say they arent being transparent enough because of that.

If they decide an order of champ reworks and put a list out, youre going to have 100's of threads on what champ should actually be first. Its never ending. Its why they can't be transparent about most things because the community can't handle any decisions being made, good or bad.
    No one is talking about AGs. Did you even read the post? Or just trolling?

This was suggested before Kabam announced their buffs and the vote. I’m happy with what they did. They acknowledged who needs buffs, who is getting a rework next and gave us a timeframe they will do it in. I think it’s great. And from community feedback most others do as well.

I see you are trying to start some conflict, but looks like you are failing miserably.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,979 ★★★★★
    edited June 2019
    Theres only a few of the 2015 champs worth the gems currently. At the rate they buff champs, it would be years before they get to them all. Just pick your favorites and go from there.

With all the 2015 rank up gems

Missed the beginning... reading is hard
    Nice edit😂😂😂😂😂😂