**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Ironmans

Are there any plans on updating the ironman Champs in this game.. There's so many ironman Champs and none that really stand out.. I'd love to see them get tweaked some.. Especially OG ironman.

Comments

• Options
    Mr_OtterMr_Otter Posts: 1,614 ★★★
    Missiles
    EMPs
    Fight analyzing
    Flight

Not to mention that Iron Patriot should get a lot of abilities like overrun where you get a momentary advantage for a disadvantage afterwards as his suit isn't Stark level and he's green Goblin in a different suit
  • Options
    Murd3R_KiTT3nMurd3R_KiTT3n Posts: 20
    Yes.. They have stark enhanced spidey who is a beast yet Tony stark himself is just average.. And I have him 4/55 would love to get him a nice update.. And HB IP and WM
  • Options
    Mr_OtterMr_Otter Posts: 1,614 ★★★
    Yes.. They have stark enhanced spidey who is a beast yet Tony stark himself is just average.. And I have him 4/55 would love to get him a nice update.. And HB IP and WM

If you would be so kind as to look at my profile and find a discussion about buffing Iron Patriot I did a fill in depth mechanic that's like a trade-off

You get a really helpful boosts but then you get bogged down by a a bad effect like power drain or weakness to energy attacks or even lowering your Critical resistance