Favorite MCU Movie Scenes

I'm sure since we're all here, we've seen a Marvel Movie or two. ;) Does anyone have a favorite Scene? For example, in the first X-Men, I'll never forget Storm saying, "Do you know what happens to a toad when it's struck by lightning? The same thing that happens to everything else.". Another favorite of mine would be X-Men: Apocalypse, "Unleash your power!". I still get chills. What are some of your favorites?

Comments

• GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 15,592

This is my favorite

That was hilarious.
  • My_SuperiorMy_Superior Posts: 1,474
    The scene in Iron Man 3 where Pepper Pots turns into a hot tamale and beats up Iron Man and Guy Pearce at the same time.
  • SlimeballSlimeball Posts: 123
    ultrons speech in aou, thor wakanda entrance, all of winter soldier
    While we're on the subject, I have a confession. I still haven't watched Black Panther yet.
  • In Thor Ragnarok when Thor is fighting on the bridge with immagrant song playing in the background.

In Thor Ragnarok when Thor is fighting on the bridge with immagrant song playing in the background.

Loved that!
  • RapRap Posts: 2,051
    Puny god!
  • PrathapPrathap Posts: 91
    Spidey and Winter Soldier's metal arm scene.... You have to see the look on Bucky's face.... He gave hard time for every one he came across till then and a 14 year old kid stops his punch with a bare hand... :)

There are a lot more..
  • PrathapPrathap Posts: 91

While we're on the subject, I have a confession. I still haven't watched Black Panther yet.

Seriously 🤔
    Prathap said:

Seriously 🤔
    Yup. Lol. I will eventually.
  • X_Factor_AgentX_Factor_Agent Posts: 405
    edited April 12
    MCU: Hulk versus Thor in Ragnarok

All marvel movies: Old man Logan running through the forest and just destroying EVERYONE

• ShrimkinsShrimkins Posts: 1,193
    There are a ton of great scenes but hulk smashing loki has to be the best.
  • DiablosUltimateDiablosUltimate Posts: 720
    edited April 12
    DRTO said:

I liked the scene where Thanos killed half the universe cause doing something like that would be a great solution for climate change, overpopulation, world hunger, and poverty. Thanos shows us how to make change happen right away instead of waiting for some dumb politicians to do something, it's a shame they're gonna make everything bad again in Endgame, if only they knew what Thanos did.

He went lazy way. Having all stones he could have conjured extra resources, change climate, even double number of planets for people to live on
  • Cant make more matter, only change it
  • DiablosUltimateDiablosUltimate Posts: 720
    edited April 12
    Well there is tons of empty planets already, could have just repopulate half of people from every habited planet to some unhabitable planets which he would terramorphed to be habitable
  • DRTODRTO Posts: 567

DRTO said:

I liked the scene where Thanos killed half the universe cause doing something like that would be a great solution for climate change, overpopulation, world hunger, and poverty. Thanos shows us how to make change happen right away instead of waiting for some dumb politicians to do something, it's a shame they're gonna make everything bad again in Endgame, if only they knew what Thanos did.

He went lazy way. Having all stones he could have conjured extra resources, change climate, even double number of planets for people to live on
    Lazy but effective, why work hard when you don't have to
  • Panchulon21Panchulon21 Posts: 498
    Thor’s entrance in wakanda, in infinity war.

BRING ME THANOS!!!!!
  • LrrrrLrrrr Posts: 175
    “Please kind sir don’t cut my hair”
  • Really everything that’s already been said, but my favorites are probably Thor’s entrance, the car scene in Homecoming, the second act action spree in Doctor Strange, Yondu’s death in GOTG2, all of Thor: Ragnarok, and the elevator scene in WS.
  • KattohSKattohS Posts: 227
    When hulk reveals his secret to staying calm and goes straight into hulk form against the chitauri beast with a fist.......”thats my secret cap, I’m always angry”.

Sorry I’m not to savvy with getting clips.
  • ShrimkinsShrimkins Posts: 1,193
    DRTO said:

Literally none of that is true. People have been saying for 50 years that the earth is overpopulated and we will all starve to death soon. Just not reality. As populations grow, we tend to find new technology to sustain society.
  • Hulk smashing Loki against the wall, the Ragnarok bridge scene and when Ant-Man climbs up Thanos's rear end.