**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Domino heavy attack

When I go with parry, and heavy attack and domino have no crit and damage for ~1k on first hit and ~2k damage on second crit how you explain her attack rating goes up for 2k when she get that small amount with heavy? @Kabam Miike

Comments

• ChosenOne94ChosenOne94 Posts: 108
    Basically my point is, where is her +2k attack when champion is under the parry effect when she get 1k & 2k on her heavy attack?
  • _Rogueyy__Rogueyy_ Posts: 25
    edited April 2019
    Even her sp2 crit chance/damage is very low when I have lucky passive on
  • DengconanDengconan Posts: 9
    I noticed it too
  • FrnkieloFrnkielo Posts: 311 ★★
    Yup I have a video using my 5/65 in assassin range ..how do you posts videos to comment section?

Her attack during heavy attack with my maxed assassin is 6700...how the hell are the hits that low..pre update I was getting 20k heavies
  • VoltolosVoltolos Posts: 1,120 ★★★
    edited April 2019
    Frnkielo said:

Her attack during heavy attack with my maxed assassin is 6700...how the hell are the hits that low

Armor rating. Also champs dont deal 100% of their attack rating with their Heavy. You can try it with corvus against rol WS. With no charges and one armor break (to cancel out the armor rating) my maxed out corvus dealt 1000 damage with all three hits together. He has 1200 attack rating. So there is nothing wrong here.
    Frnkielo said:

pre update I was getting 20k heavies

So either her damage was reduced to one fifth of her old damage or you are comparing critical hits with normal hits and that doesnt make sense so stop doing it.

Edit: got the numbers slightly wrong
    Heavy attacks without stuns:

With stun:

@Frnkielo @Gottesfurcht
    gamep01nt said:

@Voltolos Based on the other merged/closed thread, Kabam Mike said that he "does not feel any difference" when using Domino so they won't fix it since that cannot "reproduce" it.

While us the REAL domino players have been experiencing the lowered damage since the update. They won't admit it but it's there. They will probably ban my account after saying this.

If its so indesputably there why wont anyone show it? Just saying that its there is not constructive so maybe add some pictures like I have done
  • LightMagiciansLightMagicians Posts: 42
    gamep01nt said:

@Voltolos Based on the other merged/closed thread, Kabam Mike said that he "does not feel any difference" when using Domino so they won't fix it since that cannot "reproduce" it.

While us the REAL domino players have been experiencing the lowered damage since the update. They won't admit it but it's there. They will probably ban my account after saying this.

So based on his statement he must be a developer now. (?) He claims his Domino is working without issues, so that makes everyone else that's experiencing problems with Domino a liar! (?)
  • CoatHang3rCoatHang3r Posts: 4,965 ★★★★★
    As a long time Domino player, who has also uploaded Domino using heavy attacks to YouTube, I can say I see no discernible difference from 6 months ago to just prior to this months patch and to today.

I’ve said it before and will reiterate it here, Domino is the new Scarlet Witch. She has a lot of random built into her from her floating attack power and crit rate. People just can’t handle random and we get instances like this where they cry nerf because she varies from one fight to the next.

You can review the vids if you wish.

6 months ago 9/29/2018
    https://youtu.be/RyOQcxqMA5c

Just prior to the patch 3/31/2019
    https://youtu.be/LzIsJmpGzNU

Today
    https://youtu.be/YwylfyoPQ80
  • 18sae5618sae56 Posts: 126
    edited April 2019
    Pretty sure this was a silent nerf. I regularly farm pots with her in rol. It's not just the heavy, she also doesn't crit like she used to. Her L2 and L3 fail to apply any bleed more often than before and even when they do it's a lot less damage than before. Mine is R5 5* and it takes now longer than it used to when she was R4 pre-update.
  • BelaPichBelaPich Posts: 89
    They know it, they just ignore it without telling us!! Why they did this? We players even play their game and even test their game for free for them and they just ignore our report with fix or reason...that’s sad
    edited April 2019
    Voltolos said:

With stun:

@Frnkielo @Gottesfurcht

So that's +2k damage with parry, lmfao, go away bro, just go away, you don't know stats, you don't read, you are not OG domino player.
  • crunactioncrunaction Posts: 39
    agreed. im one of the first to pull a duped 6* domino and r2 so i have been a long time user. it's all over youtube whereby she can defeat ROL WS in 15 or so hits with heavies. now it takes about 35_ hits with heavies. im certain her ability to crit has changed, intentionally or not but it's plain for all to see

Voltolos said:

With stun:

@Frnkielo @Gottesfurcht

So that's +2k damage with parry, lmfao, go away bro, just go away, you don't know stats, you don't read, you are not OG domino player.
    Its actually just 1.5k attack rating and not damage but I dont expect you to pay attention to those details anyway

That dosn't work in the game.

It does:
    Voltolos said:

With stun:

Right here you can see her damage increase while the opponent is stunned. You just dont understand how damage is calculated (hint: its not "attack rating=damage").
    Example:

First and second hit are the same but the third one is different

Added together those equal: 237+237+473=947. Corvus' attack rating here is about 1200. So his heavy attack just deals about 80% of his attack rating. And here I used an armor break to cancel WS armor rating to show the actual damage that the heavy is supposed to deal.

Back to Domino: The second hit of her heavy (which I didnt include before because of her stun duration without massacre) deals about 2.3 times more damage than the first hit (based on just one example so its probably not 100% accurate).
    So with a 630 damage first hit her second hit should deal about 1470 damage. Together thats 2100 damage. Her attack rating is slightly around 3000 here so lets conclude:
    Attack raiting: 3000
    Damage 2100
    Damage/Rating(Domino): 0.7 = 70%
    Damage/Rating(Corvus with armor break): 0.8 = 80%
    The difference is caused by Medusas armor.
    So tell me @ChosenOne94 : Where is the bug?
    Voltolos said:

It does:
    Voltolos said:

With stun:

Right here you can see her damage increase while the opponent is stunned. You just dont understand how damage is calculated (hint: its not "attack rating=damage").
    Example:

First and second hit are the same but the third one is different

Added together those equal: 237+237+473=947. Corvus' attack rating here is about 1200. So his heavy attack just deals about 80% of his attack rating. And here I used an armor break to cancel WS armor rating to show the actual damage that the heavy is supposed to deal.

Back to Domino: The second hit of her heavy (which I didnt include before because of her stun duration without massacre) deals about 2.3 times more damage than the first hit (based on just one example so its probably not 100% accurate).
    So with a 630 damage first hit her second hit should deal about 1470 damage. Together thats 2100 damage. Her attack rating is slightly around 3000 here so lets conclude:
    Attack raiting: 3000
    Damage 2100
    Damage/Rating(Domino): 0.7 = 70%
    Damage/Rating(Corvus with armor break): 0.8 = 80%
    The difference is caused by Medusas armor.
    So tell me @ChosenOne94 : Where is the bug?
    I call that bug because I don't want keep telling that domino is nerfed, you can watch a lot of content on yt and you'll see, I have domino for some time and I see difference and I won't waste time on you, you have all guys here and plus in all community who noticed this problem, you are just troll, and nothing more, no domino player, nothing. Also you have a lot guys left game because of this type of silent work.
    I won't waste any more word on you. You have my word for that.
  • edited April 2019
    Hey All,

We have continued to test Domino against the Metrics from previous Releases. There has been no change to her Crit Rate, Damage dealing abilities, or any changes made. There has been no nerf. We will continue to investigate if new evidence is found, but there has been no changes made, and no Nerf.
  • Fred_JoeityFred_Joeity Posts: 1,168 ★★★
    Personally, I’ve found domino to be working as intended. I’ve got a maxed out 4*, and I’m still getting 1k heavy incinerate per tick and 10k sp2 damage fairly regularly (or as regularly as you can with a luck based champion).
  • Just cleaned up some follow up replies. This thread is veering into conspiracy theories and misinformation, so I am going to close it down.

There has been no change made to Domino.
This discussion has been closed.