**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Another useless 4* bundle deal

Quit wasting time on these 4* deals, they’re obsolete just like 2 and 3* champs. You guys could’ve made a fortune if you would’ve offered that exact same deal as a 5* deal.

Comments

• Maxim_86296Maxim_86296 Posts: 27
    Um... I don't think that 4* are that bad. I mean, they're only banned for Act 6, and they can push a skilled player to Uncollected. I personally wouldn't call them obsolete.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,983 ★★★★★
    Dob1616 said:

Quit wasting time on these 4* deals, they’re obsolete just like 2 and 3* champs. You guys could’ve made a fortune if you would’ve offered that exact same deal as a 5* deal.

You arent the only player. There are others that can use this. Its not all about you.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,237 ★★★★★
    4*s are not "obsolete". They're not usable in Act 6, one aspect of the game. Undoubtedly, a 5* deal for the same price would sell. That doesn't mean it was the intended target, or price. People are still using and working on 4*s. Not everyone has decided to forget about them just because 6*s exist and you can't use them in Act 6. There's a whole game beyond that demographic.
  • Dob1616Dob1616 Posts: 168
    There’s all the faithful followers! Glad to see you guys are still hanging in there stay 💪