**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Who Are the Rarest Champs?

Comments

• LrrrrLrrrr Posts: 234 ★★

Lrrrr said:

3* Hulk is rare? @X_Factor_Agent

Only awarded for a special event. I think it was Earth day, but I'm not sure
    Interesting, I have one. He’s just chilling at the bottom of my roster, im not even sure where I got him.
  • FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    Stubshot said:

Aegon, sparky, captain Marvel, and infinity war iron man

Not really. They're in crystals and lots of ppl have them
  • SwansongSwansong Posts: 40
    Lrrrr said:

Lrrrr said:

Only awarded for a special event. I think it was Earth day, but I'm not sure
    Interesting, I have one. He’s just chilling at the bottom of my roster, im not even sure where I got him.
    I have him level 36 hero rating of 2401 pretty sure I didn’t use an AG on him or 35 dig stones either
  • Colonaut123Colonaut123 Posts: 3,091 ★★★★★

Right now, probably a 6-star Immortal Iron Fist

Does that exist bro, I've never ever seen one
    Quod erat demonstrandum.
  • MMCskippyMMCskippy Posts: 352 ★★
    For my RNG luck any form of Doctor Strange has been rare...

2*, 3* and 4* versions of Strange are all duped now, but the levels they're at don't reflect how many times I've pulled him.

Of 2* 2015 champs, I have had every one at Level 99 for a LONG time except DS. My 2* DS is sig level 3. THREE!!!

My 3* is at level 98,, but when item use comes up, I find places to put my sig stones. I've only hit the DS lottery one or twice in 3*. The rest of his levels are from sig stones.

My 4* is sig level 40, but that's a little bit misleading. I started buying the mystic daily offer to try and hook a SW or DS. Then, once I had one of each, I kept buying until I duped one of them. I duped SW first and dumped sig stones into her until she was level 99. I awakened DS with a gem and dumped sig stones in him to get him to level 40 and then he was nerfed. I haven't touched him since and he still sits at level 40.

No other 2015 champ are at levels this low on my roster.
  • Fan1241Fan1241 Posts: 47
    Positive said:

4* SW. I’ve been playing 4 years. Cavalier, completed both variants but have never managed to land her. Opened dungeon crystals to increase my chances. Can’t get her. Ridiculous at this point.

Positive said:

4* SW. I’ve been playing 4 years. Cavalier, completed both variants but have never managed to land her. Opened dungeon crystals to increase my chances. Can’t get her. Ridiculous at this point.

Positive said:

That Was my first 4*
  • Bear3Bear3 Posts: 996 ★★★

ItsDamien said:

A game without bugs is also quite rare.

If you can name a single game that has absolutely no bugs, I'll congratulate you.
    If you wanna be a smartass, I’ll play the same game. I never said that a game without bugs existed, I said that it was quite rare.

Ironic you’re upset that he’s being a smartass in response to YOU being a smartass. Hypocrisy and self awareness are a wonderful dish.... try a bite.

🐻
  • 2*- Classic Captain Marvel
    3*-Spider-Man Stealth Suit
    4*-Thanos
  • lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★
    edited March 2020

Right now, probably a 6-star Immortal Iron Fist

Does that exist bro, I've never ever seen one
    Quod erat demonstrandum.
    So I'm not the only one who knows three words of latin!
    I don't think people quite understand what QED means though. (it means "that which has been demonstrated", or "thus it has been shown")
    MMCskippy said:

For my RNG luck any form of Doctor Strange has been rare...

2*, 3* and 4* versions of Strange are all duped now, but the levels they're at don't reflect how many times I've pulled him.

Of 2* 2015 champs, I have had every one at Level 99 for a LONG time except DS. My 2* DS is sig level 3. THREE!!!

My 3* is at level 98,, but when item use comes up, I find places to put my sig stones. I've only hit the DS lottery one or twice in 3*. The rest of his levels are from sig stones.

My 4* is sig level 40, but that's a little bit misleading. I started buying the mystic daily offer to try and hook a SW or DS. Then, once I had one of each, I kept buying until I duped one of them. I duped SW first and dumped sig stones into her until she was level 99. I awakened DS with a gem and dumped sig stones in him to get him to level 40 and then he was nerfed. I haven't touched him since and he still sits at level 40.

No other 2015 champ are at levels this low on my roster.

I was very surprised to find out that I didn't have doctor strange. I only realized that when I was trying to build a synergy team LOL.
  • ChriissRChriissR Posts: 650 ★★★★
    Rarest champ currently in game is 6* Immortal Iron Fist. Has a chance of 0.01% drop rate. From my understanding, only a handful of players have him
  • PHJfinPHJfin Posts: 60
    Thank God I have these rare ones /s

• BenQcSlayerBenQcSlayer Posts: 867 ★★★
    Besides the trophy champs being named here...thanos, immortal IF, Kang....

One pull I dont see often is 5* Omega Red, pulled twice... dont see to many maxed out OR... then maybe a lot of player have pulled him as 5* but are clueless about is utility’s
    ChriissR said:

Rarest champ currently in game is 6* Immortal Iron Fist. Has a chance of 0.01% drop rate. From my understanding, only a handful of players have him

I think COWhale may or may not have a sig200 6 star immortal iron fist
  • H_I_ZH_I_Z Posts: 496 ★★
    Positive said:

I opened a dungeon crystal and got her, wanted Ægon who was next in the reel, later duped her from a 4* crystal, is she that good? She’s at r1

• Aomine_Daiki10Aomine_Daiki10 Posts: 1,623 ★★★★★
    1* hulk

1* hulk

Too bad that he's my only one star
  • Mrspider568Mrspider568 Posts: 1,995 ★★★

Lrrrr said:

He's not in the Crystals.
    I've seen him in the phc i got a 3* og hulk from phc
  • Mrspider568Mrspider568 Posts: 1,995 ★★★

1* hulk

I never sold 1* and i still have that hulk
  • Aomine_Daiki10Aomine_Daiki10 Posts: 1,623 ★★★★★

1* hulk

Lucky you bro
  • NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,903 ★★★★★
    5 star wolverine and scarlet witch
  • MiStaLovaMiStaLova Posts: 942 ★★★
    Omega red
  • IcejrIcejr Posts: 431 ★★★
    edited March 2020
    Unfortunetly i can Say Rare Champs Are
    Corvus
    Medusa And
    Hyperion For me 😂😂😂

Damn , Playing this Game From 5 Years but I dont have Any of them as a 4 star Or as a 5 Star 🤣🤣🤣
  • Tabren10Tabren10 Posts: 17

Goldpool
    Thanos
    Kang
    Punisher
    Unstoppable Colossus
    Immortal Iron Fist
    Act 6 Legends run character (Unknown)
    3* Hulk
    5* OG vision
    5* Electro
    5* Black Widow

Dont forget 4* og deadpool
    3* hulk?
  • BenQcSlayerBenQcSlayer Posts: 867 ★★★
    Why are hulk so rare?

• Tabren10Tabren10 Posts: 17
    idk I have him 1* 2* 3* and 4*
  • FR33_HUG5FR33_HUG5 Posts: 1,196 ★★★★

Only available if you shell out every penny you have, a kidney, 10 feet of small intestine, a lobe of liver and your left leg and dominant arm.

That is how rare Units-Man is.