**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

How long until we receive act 6 rewards ?

I have read a few of the posts on here and understand there is an issue but dont believe we have been given a time scale on the fix? Surely you have some idea as anyone in the same position as myself will be hugely frustrated on this one

Comments

• ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★
    Gonna say the same thing as I've been saying.... Its the weekend. Expect an update on Monday about a fix.
  • mespadamespada Posts: 59
    thats not a good excuse. if apple can have their people doing over the phone troubleshooting (applecare), then kabam can at least have one person do their job. or at the very least, be transparent about the issue(s) we're facing. that blanket "we don't know, but we're looking into it" statement is more aggravating than hearing "we messed up"
    mespada said:

thats not a good excuse. if apple can have their people doing over the phone troubleshooting (applecare), then kabam can at least have one person do their job. or at the very least, be transparent about the issue(s) we're facing. that blanket "we don't know, but we're looking into it" statement is more aggravating than hearing "we messed up"

Kabam does have something like that. It's called their support team, where you can put a ticket in. That doesn't however mean that there is a developer on standby to fix an issue at any given time.
  • mespadamespada Posts: 59
    why wouldn't you have one on hand? thats bad business. i guess using apple was a bad example, as i have to break it down for you. applecare actually helps when you have issues, regardless of the day, and they're worth a whole lot more than kabam. can you comprehend that? if so, explain to me how not doing your job (because its the weekend) is acceptable
    mespada said:

why wouldn't you have one on hand? thats bad business. i guess using apple was a bad example, as i have to break it down for you. applecare actually helps when you have issues, regardless of the day, and they're worth a whole lot more than kabam. can you comprehend that? if so, explain to me how not doing your job (because its the weekend) is acceptable

Well you said it yourself, apple are worth more than Kabam, they can afford to hire more staff. Now for example if you wanted Kabam to have 5 devs specifically who worked weekends, that would be an extra $350,000 per year Kabam would have to spend on them, not then including the overhead charges of keeping the lights on during that time. Most developers do not work weekends because like most office jobs, they go from Monday to Friday. There are times when developers will work weekends during what is known as a crunch period, which is when the final stages of a full release game is about to release and they need every bit of staff available to get the game submitted before the final release. Sorry to break it to you, but people need breaks from work and the weekend is usually when that happens. Its just the industry standard.
  • synergy247synergy247 Posts: 306
    With the amount of revenue this game generates one would think Kabam would be able to hire some guys to work weekends during what I would consider to be a crunch period... ie just after release of a new version to stamp out all the bugs... which invariably occur every time...
  • BigPoppaCBONEBigPoppaCBONE Posts: 2,277 ★★★★★
    mespada said:

In the Kabam game development world, when it's Beer o'clock on Friday, you go home and let your massive worldwide online golden goose "do what it do". Everything except issues that will cost you sales waits until Monday. Winning.
  • Kabam LyraKabam Lyra Posts: 2,936 ★★★
    We are working on the issue and will have them to everyone as soon as we can. Thanks for your patience!
This discussion has been closed.