Compensation for the Issues that we experienced on November 8th and the rewards that were unable to be claimed due to those issues are being sent out via in-game mail on November 15. Alliance War season rewards will be sent out on approximately November 20. Leaving your Alliance prior to this will result in missing out on your season rewards.

When will the results of act 6.1 legends run come out?

Need an answer.

Comments

  • lipscomb7lipscomb7 Posts: 14
    Drooped2 said:

    Its normally like 2 weeks after the final day you could do a run
    (April 13th)
    So I'd guess near months end

    Thx!Wish I could get the new champion!
  • danielmathdanielmath Posts: 1,662 ★★★★
    lipscomb7 said:

    Drooped2 said:

    Its normally like 2 weeks after the final day you could do a run
    (April 13th)
    So I'd guess near months end

    Thx!Wish I could get the new champion!
    what was your time?
  • xNigxNig Posts: 3,735 ★★★★★
    He did 7:46. Think he posted in his previous thread.

    How was your run bro?
  • danielmathdanielmath Posts: 1,662 ★★★★
    xNig said:

    He did 7:46. Think he posted in his previous thread.

    How was your run bro?

    7:43, pete did 7:42 so i wasn't the best in 4loki :(

    stupid pete
  • lipscomb7lipscomb7 Posts: 14
    Lol, actually I did another one is 7.22, I think it’s the best.
  • lipscomb7lipscomb7 Posts: 14
    Wondering what‘s GenceM’ time, or any other less than 7.46.
  • danielmathdanielmath Posts: 1,662 ★★★★
    Drooped2 said:

    xNig said:

    He did 7:46. Think he posted in his previous thread.

    How was your run bro?

    7:43, pete did 7:42 so i wasn't the best in 4loki :(

    stupid pete
    Oh dreamin you've never been the best in 4loki.

    :)
    We all know it is doobs
    hey, i smoked his legends time in 6.1 ;)
  • lipscomb7lipscomb7 Posts: 14

    Drooped2 said:

    xNig said:

    He did 7:46. Think he posted in his previous thread.

    How was your run bro?

    7:43, pete did 7:42 so i wasn't the best in 4loki :(

    stupid pete
    Oh dreamin you've never been the best in 4loki.

    :)
    We all know it is doobs
    hey, i smoked his legends time in 6.1 ;)
    time?tell me pls
  • CapAvengerCapAvenger Posts: 28
    The same time we get rewards for completing/exploring Act 6 recently....so who knows
  • lipscomb7lipscomb7 Posts: 14
    So, there’s no one faster than 7.22 and only 7 players faster than 7.46 according to my information. I think I will get the No.1 for 7.22 and the top 20 for 7.46.
  • danielmathdanielmath Posts: 1,662 ★★★★
    lipscomb7 said:

    So, there’s no one faster than 7.22 and only 7 players faster than 7.46 according to my information. I think I will get the No.1 for 7.22 and the top 20 for 7.46.

    ya i'm hoping i got a shot at top 20, think there's a decent chance
Sign In or Register to comment.