**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

T1 Alpha's issues

WhoKnowsITWhoKnowsIT Posts: 87
edited July 2017 in General Discussion
Hi Kabam anyone,

What about those T1A issues... Come on guys every high end player has issues with it it's terrible.

It's getting insane. Finally you guys made T4B more accesible but now a simple item like T1A is the issue!

Our issue just got swapped from T4B to T1A... This is been going on for a long time now but no solution yet.
Come one guys please respond atleast to this I keep seeing more and more people complaining about this issue it's unbelievable.

Comments

• SpeedbumpSpeedbump Posts: 1,520 ★★★
    You do realize that you can buy them in the glory store now right?
  • Nightsky88Nightsky88 Posts: 12
    WhoKnowsIT wrote: »
    Hi Kabam anyone,

What about those T1A issues... Come on guys every high end player has issues with it it's terrible.

It's getting insane. Finally you guys made T4B more accesible but now a simple item like T1A is the issue!

Our issue just got swapped from T4B to T1A... This is been going on for a long time now but no solution yet.
    Come one guys please respond atleast to this I keep seeing more and more people complaining about this issue it's unbelievable.

it was t4b, and now t1a... IF Kabam make them more readily available, people like you will just complain about lack of something else...

I'd stop complaining and pace my progression instead
  • WhoKnowsITWhoKnowsIT Posts: 87
    Speedbump wrote: »
    You do realize that you can buy them in the glory store now right?

Offcourse I know that but it's not enough and a bit insane that i need to buy 5 alpha t1 cats every week of my glory.
  • Batman05Batman05 Posts: 351 ★★
    Not every player, as I have them in overflow
    Batman05 wrote: »

I did not say every player.... i said high end players..
  • wray1976wray1976 Posts: 459 ★★

If you are a high end player you can spend the glory you earn from AQ each week. You earn T1A from event milestones each week as well. Plenty of ways to get them.
    wray1976 wrote: »

If you are a high end player you can spend the glory you earn from AQ each week. You earn T1A from event milestones each week as well. Plenty of ways to get them.

Dude we all know that.

It's not enough and seriously you think the game is designed to spend all glory every week on t1A?

We all know and do:
    100% normal event quest
    T1A arena
    Glory store balbabla
    Me and many others got loads of complete class catalysts crystals.
    AQ Crystals etc

We cannot open anything anymore because we don't have enough T1A to use them.
  • Deadbyrd9Deadbyrd9 Posts: 3,469 ★★★★
    I'm a high end player and I had over 20 until this past week when I took a 5* from rank 1 to rank 4. Now it's time to stick back up for another upgrade.

I'm a high end player and I almost always have alphas in overflow until I do a big upgrade
    CpcBoyboy wrote: »
    Hi Kabam anyone,

u can buy t1a on glory store 5 per week , u can go to top50 on t1a alpha arena , u can only rank up 4* then u dont need so much t1a :)

If you can only rank up 4* this isn't an issue no.

But people do get 5*
  • MEŦAPħҰSMEŦAPħҰS Posts: 340 ★★
    there are already multiple threads on this same topic. instead of spamming forum with new threads on the same topic, just keep an existing one current by continuing the conversation.
  • Slux83Slux83 Posts: 357 ★★
    The struggle is real with T1A! I started doing T1A arenas for the first time in years :/
    Slux83 wrote: »
    The struggle is real with T1A! I started doing T1A arenas for the first time in years :/

Me2 i've never needed to do that arena since the beginning of the game.
    edited July 2017

I think your statement is still wrong, I am in a top 200 aq scoring alliance so if I'm not high end I'm close to it. I do have to sell alphas at a slow rate bc I just get to many over time. So there are plenty of alphas in the game. It's about how much effort you choose to put into getting them
  • JOHNOSA1995JOHNOSA1995 Posts: 536 ★★
    Ya i have t1a problems lol

I think your statement is still wrong, I am in a top 200 aq scoring alliance so if I'm not high end I'm close to it. I do have to sell alphas at a slow rate bc I just get to many over time. So there are plenty of alphas in the game. It's about how much effort you choose to put into getting them

I get them by any way possible? there are no more ways to get them... are all you 5* r3?
    got atleast 2 rank4 5*?

Sorry but almost everyone i know inside and outside my ally in top 300 AQ knows this issue.
    Yes I have two rank fours and 11 rank two or higher, plus a lot of 5/50 and 4/40 the rest are 3/30
    aaah that explains.. soon you will/want to R3 more 5* then you will know our pain of missing t1a...
    Haji_Saab wrote: »
    The answer to everything these days seems to be "glory" without realising that glory is a very limited resource that can patch only 1 resource and not ALL of them.

No revives? use glory. T4cc? use glory. T4b? use glory. T1A? use glory. People probably have no idea how much resources you need when you are at a higher level and need all of these resources. And overestimate the amount of glory.

Exactly!
    I can rank up more to rank three I'm just waiting for ones who help my roster. I have all but one to at least rank two. I don't see a reason I'd ever be missing alphas with the current supply/demand in the game now.
    oi1h3xup1t1f.png

• Spartacus29Spartacus29 Posts: 90
    I can rank up more to rank three I'm just waiting for ones who help my roster. I have all but one to at least rank two. I don't see a reason I'd ever be missing alphas with the current supply/demand in the game now.
    oi1h3xup1t1f.png

None of this is intended as a slight to you specifically but as more of a psa in general so please understand I'm not attacking you personally. Ok, here's the reality, top 200 is nowhere near high end. Those of us in top 5 or even top 10 alliances are not competing against the likes of you but rather each other. We've put in a ridiculous amount of time and sometimes money to get where we are so hold the disdain for the elite.

As the game progresses you'll be where we are now so when you have 50+ t4c crystals and 300+ t4c shard crystals unopened because you already have expiring cats then you'll know what we are going through now. To r3 a single 5* is 5 t1a. I have 29 5*s, 6 at r4, 37 4* 5/50....believe me t1a is an issue. If you use glory for it you sacrifice t4b and vice versa.

Everyone says things like 'how can you complain when you've got all that" and "I'd just be happy to have that roster" but they are full of it. If that's the case then look at the people well below you and realize it's the exact same thing they say about you and yet the masses always complain. That's because this game is about progression whether you're #1 or #35,000. Without it what's the point?

So yes, t1a is a big issue for the real high end since t4b has become a little more available.

• Hulk_77Hulk_77 Posts: 782 ★★★
    oi1h3xup1t1f.png

You're not short alphas because you're not ranking your 5s. If you did, you would be short.

FYI, duped Juggs 5* at r3 is a very solid defender for AW... especially if you have Mystic Dispersion (which I hope you do with the r4 Magik). Plus they synergize with each other. You also might as well r3 your Starlord, you'll dupe him one day. Then any that are duped. Then any that expiring t4cs force you to use. That would be my plan, in your shoes.

I have 24 5*, 3 at r4, 11 at r3, 7 at r2, and 3 at r1. I'm pretty alpha poor. But I've been focused on my 5*s.

And my alliance is probably finishing AQ about 200 places behind where you say yours does. I'm guessing this is a newer thing for you (running Map 6 multiple days?) because otherwise you'd have too many t4cs to use and I can tell you only have 3 cosmics and less than 3 mystic t4cs.
  • SlySlySlySly Posts: 352 ★★
    edited July 2017
    The problem isn't the T1A being limited gain, the problem is you. You want everything right now, right away in large quantity. When you change the mindset not to want everything straight away game becomes a lot easier.
    I do rank my five starts, I just don't believe every five star should be rank three just like every four star shouldn't be rank 4, I use my over flow cats to rank up four stars still. Not newer, bc I've never had a t4 wall. The alliances I've been in has always scored high.
    I do have to choose when to open some crystals also bc of expiring cats

u875w8skrzpk.png
  • BlackbeardBlackbeard Posts: 133
    I dont know how come t1A is a issue? Everymonth from event quest 1 from beginner, 1 from heroic, 3 from master, every week 1 from arena, in glory store anytime by glory units, random frags or full cat from AQ map crystal, and also sometime from unit offers and login callender free items. Dont know how else it can be achieved.
  • Sai_7Sai_7 Posts: 246
    oi1h3xup1t1f.png

Dang.. that's quite a line up!!!!