**UPDATE - iPAD STUCK FLICKERING SCREEN**
The 47.0.1 hotfix to address the issue of freezing & flashing lights on loading screens when trying to enter a fight, along with other smaller issues, is now ready to be downloaded through the App Store on IOS.
More information here.

Android Beta Mess

Android Beta test was forced on me. Now game is super laggy, at times practically unplayable, and it frequently crashes at the end of fights before registering. I won fights twice this AQ with no damage only to lose half health. Also ai is very different, which I guess is part of the test, but with no warning the adjustment is rediculous.

I didn't ask to be a part of this. This game is supposed to be fun. This isn't fun, this sucks.

Comments

• ChadhoganChadhogan Member Posts: 463 ★★★
    I have noticed a really bad lag issue and at the worst possible times since I done the beta test update the arenas are not a big deal as the AI is not aggressive enough so you can't recover but when your in war or map 5 the AI will wipe you out in a few combos and that's expensive resources to get back in the right I'm pretty annoyed that we didn't get told the update was a super buggy beta test and given the option to opt out but if we keep reporting the problems who knows maybe the Dev team will get things back to a fluid playable great game that it once was ?
  • ChadhoganChadhogan Member Posts: 463 ★★★
    Fight lol not right
  • MSpectorMSpector Member Posts: 3
    Uninstalled and reinstalled. No idea if that will opt me out or not, but worth a try.
  • mydnightmydnight Member Posts: 671 ★★★
    I wrote a ticket and am currently being ignored.
  • SomethingsomeSomethingsome Member Posts: 176
    Same boat here, don't know if I'm in the beta or not but everything you described, I'm seeing too. I'm so tired of this bs, marvel should just pull their license and kill the game, put kabam out of our misery.
  • SpaceGhostktkSpaceGhostktk Member Posts: 2
    same as the above, no idea if i'm a beta on the update but the game is lagging like hell, on AQ/AW it looks like i'm watching a Slow-mo movie , i'm playing on a Moto Maxx and have noticed some performance inprovement since patch 13, but since this weekend it looks like it's ever worst then before 13.1
  • RobyOneKenobyRobyOneKenoby Member Posts: 18
    edited August 2017
    Dear Kabam guys,

I know you forget Android user because you develop the game on iOS and then some 3rd party will port on Android i worked in the past with big brand so I know how it works ... but tell to this guys that it is better they will go to make somebody else because the game they release for Android will stuck and lags and crash a lot of the time and sometime it don't even start to finish loading the game. I know for you is a game but for us is a faith so we trust in Kabam so I hope you will seriously working on Android version because the current state now is a waste of time and MONEY please listen to your customers.... if you want I can provide also video of how the game is bad ...

• AppieAppie Member Posts: 99
    that's not true i'm laggin on a ios device right now how do you even know this do you own both phones? if so you have nothing to complain about.
  • SomethingsomeSomethingsome Member Posts: 176
    Android will ALWAYS get the sloppy seconds when kabam deigns to work on it, otherwise all they care about is apple and we can just sit and spin...if they cared, they'd be talking to us about it instead of responding to our complaints with silence. Even when android is working at its best, iOS still has a huge advantage in terms of load times and requesting help etc. I get rage fits just asking for help and sitting there for over half a minute waiting for the help button to acknowledge I pressed it. I spend HALF my time in arena just waiting for asking help or load screens...such a joke. Keep it up, you're doing great in killing interest in the game!
  • Luismarquez131Luismarquez131 Member Posts: 164
    Android will ALWAYS get the sloppy seconds when kabam deigns to work on it, otherwise all they care about is apple and we can just sit and spin...if they cared, they'd be talking to us about it instead of responding to our complaints with silence. Even when android is working at its best, iOS still has a huge advantage in terms of load times and requesting help etc. I get rage fits just asking for help and sitting there for over half a minute waiting for the help button to acknowledge I pressed it. I spend HALF my time in arena just waiting for asking help or load screens...such a joke. Keep it up, you're doing great in killing interest in the game!

What happened to the Google Play exclusives? I used to see those from time to time but now they're just gone.