**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Imiw bled with molecular armor active

Sup yall I was in fight using imiw whilst fighting sabretooth and imiw bled with his armor active

Comments

• Options
    ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★
    Were you in an Arena Fight? If so did the team have Killmonger, Black Panther CW, or OG Black Panther on it? If Yes to both of those questions, Sabretooth has a 100% ability accuracy reduction when inflicing any sort of debuff.
  • Options
    LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★
    Freak2 said:

Sup yall I was in fight using imiw whilst fighting sabretooth and imiw bled with his armor active

Did you see the effect or did you see damage, a video would be nice.
  • Options
    OrdalcaOrdalca Posts: 543 ★★★
    Did the bleed exist before the armor, or did the armor occur before the bleed? It doesn't make him bleed immune, technically. It just prevents new bleeds from being placed.
  • Options
    I had this same issue with IMIW and Corvus as well. Got 3 bleed stacks and gained an armor buff, still had the bleeds and took damage, and with Corvus I got a bleed for being knocked down and after the 3 seconds my charges were back but I still had the bleeds and took damage, didn't die because of glaive imortality (these were in Variant 3)
  • Options
    LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★
    what nodes were active? Do you have a SS or video?
  • Options
    No, but it was against the Colossus boss in Variant 3