**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Why is proxima a small champ

Kobster84Kobster84 Posts: 2,898 ★★★★★
She’s literally bigger then some of the large champs such as cable or Luke cage just seems weird she’s classified as small

Comments

• Kobster84Kobster84 Posts: 2,898 ★★★★★
    Ye it just seems a bit strange
  • FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    edited April 2019
    For some reason kabam tagged all female champs (except she hulk and morningstar) as small. But yea proxima should definitely not be small
  • Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 3,043 ★★★★★
    I thought she was a medium
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    I mean, granted, a lot of the female champs are small, but like, Angela and Proxima are imposing figures. At least medium maybe proxima large? Also Nightcrawler is super tiny, yet he is medium pretty sure
  • Duke_SilverDuke_Silver Posts: 2,421 ★★★★
    Yes! Thank you, I’ve been asking this question for months now. Srsly Kabam, in the light of Variant 2, this needs to be addressed.
  • Praetor_Zwei153Praetor_Zwei153 Posts: 56
    Looks like a man. Looks can be deceiving so make her at least a medium

Wild guess, but I'm assuming 1 reason, and the other is a fact.
    Assumption: She is an alien race, so her male counterparts may be much larger than her
    Fact: Marvel confirms the tags. Not Kabam. So there

A decent guess, but we have no way of knowing the biology of other alien races (especially her’s). For example, in plenty of fish and insect species, females are significantly larger than males. I feel that the likely reason is just oversight on Marvel’s behalf by just tagging her along with the other females.
  • CoatHang3rCoatHang3r Posts: 4,965 ★★★★★
    Frame size? You can be 6 foot tall and still have a small frame. I’d ask PM to do the wrist test for you to see if her thumb and middle finger overlap around her wrist. ;)
  • ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 4,681 ★★★★★

Buttehrs said:

Well if you think about it XL champs are all similarly large as in big bodies and heavy. Proxima isnt really big bodied or heavy.

Heavy?
    She's literally 480 lbs. Lmao
    Dannnnng girl!!! Lmao. But yea gues that screws my theory then huh. Oh well lol.
    Can a mod give some insight into this thanks
    Kobster84 said:

Can a mod give some insight into this thanks

Yes, that would be amazing
    Pretty sure from what I’ve searched proxima is 7ft 3”
  • Ingi_Freyr1975Ingi_Freyr1975 Posts: 175

Literally all the female champs (not including she hulk) are classed as S. Which I don't think Is fair

Thor Jane Foster is L for some weird reason

Literally all the female champs (not including she hulk) are classed as S. Which I don't think Is fair

Thor Jane Foster is L for some weird reason

I think that got fixed, goes to show how easy it is to adjust.
  • UrrymonsterUrrymonster Posts: 69
    Corvus should also be large... he’s permanently crouched over but both in size and height he is significantly larger than other medium champs
    Can a mod address this please
  • Ok I'm Not saying that something fishy is going on here but something fishy is definitely going on here

Kobster84 said:

Can a mod address this please

Been waiting...
  • SunnyJim_123SunnyJim_123 Posts: 78
    edited April 2019
    While your at it @Kabam Vydious ask why Thor ragnarok and Corvus are both medium!! Some of the sizing decisions are questionable
This discussion has been closed.