**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Which one?

EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
edited April 2019 in General Discussion
So, I have both a 4* Medusa and a 4* Venom, both Unduped. Only room for one of them on my team. My Venom has a good synergy with my Miles that gives everyone +6% fight. But I (and other people out there) like Medusa better than Venom. So who should be on my team, what do you think?
P.S, Consider your answer for normal offensive gameplay such as Quests.

Which one? 18 votes

Venom
61%
CreditzSpideyFoxhero007superpunoThe_red_EclipseFhfjghhggggjfhfjgRockypantherxZipioLostReplica23KingpinamosTotalMonster109 11 votes
Medusa
38%
DNA3000ExHavokRCunhaLordBeaverbrokeBoilingsi_siÆgon0710TheMitch 7 votes

Comments

• ẞlооdẞlооd Posts: 2,005 ★★★★
    Whoever you like more is what I usually do. But also, go in and scout your paths to see who would be better to bring in.
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,558 Guardian
    Medusa
    Etjama said:

So, I have both a 4* Medusa and a 4* Venom, both Unduped. Only room for one of them on my team. My Venom has a good synergy with my Miles that gives everyone +6% fight. But I (and other people out there) like Medusa better than Venom. So who should be on my team, what do you think?

Medusa and Venom both good champs, so go with the one you like.

But let me toss out there that I don't know why you think "only room for one" - I assume it is because of some synergy reasons. I would suggest that when you're in this kind of position, make room. Put them both on your team, maybe not when you are doing whatever the highest difficulty content you are capable of, but something a little lower. Or just straight up replace Medusa with Venom. Sometimes, you just have to play with the ones you don't like, just a little, so you don't get stuck only liking one thing, so much so that you stop learning how to play other champs. When the day comes that you need Venom, having Venom is worthless if you can't play him.

But setting that aside, play what you like when you can.
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    DNA3000 said:

Etjama said:

Medusa and Venom both good champs, so go with the one you like.

But let me toss out there that I don't know why you think "only room for one" - I assume it is because of some synergy reasons. I would suggest that when you're in this kind of position, make room. Put them both on your team, maybe not when you are doing whatever the highest difficulty content you are capable of, but something a little lower. Or just straight up replace Medusa with Venom. Sometimes, you just have to play with the ones you don't like, just a little, so you don't get stuck only liking one thing, so much so that you stop learning how to play other champs. When the day comes that you need Venom, having Venom is worthless if you can't play him.

But setting that aside, play what you like when you can.
    Yeah, I only have room for one because of synergies and just that my other champs are at a much higher level. I'm trying to even things out though.