**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Premium hero crystal

I used to get excited when I'd get one, maybe I'll get a 4*, 100 crystals later, maybe a 3*??
Boom 3* iron patriot. Cool someone new I can handle that.
100 Crystals later I get 2, 3*s from the 3* crystal shard crystals from all the 2*s Ive duped. So can we just call it a 2* crystal? It's been 2 months since I've pulled anything over 2*s.

What did I do to get such HORRIBLE luck??????

I'll sacrifice a goat if need be! Im not asking for a champion, just a luck reset, please.

Comments

• n2hrmgnqxgpo.jpg

I got this last year, and I think it's why I have bad luck in-game. They were super nice once and now I'm left hanging.
  • Sai_7Sai_7 Posts: 246
    Is
    n2hrmgnqxgpo.jpg

I got this last year, and I think it's why I have bad luck in-game. They were super nice once and now I'm left hanging.

Is this for real??
  • Yeah, random email from them said they noticed I was using an outdated phone and they asked if I'd be interested in it and I said yes. They sent me a link to little survey thing I filled it out and 4 weeks later I had it in hand.
  • In-game email I mean
  • TetepoovTetepoov Posts: 2
    Pull rate for a 4* from a PHC is about 1/100; pull rate for a 3* is like 1/30ish? It's basically a 2* crystal, but at least you get shards and ISO for duping.

Also, that Nexus thing is pretty cool... if it's real.
  • Luismarquez131Luismarquez131 Posts: 164
    yeah, i redeemed it. its a good phone but the battery sucked and it suffered the bootloop issue.
  • Luismarquez131Luismarquez131 Posts: 164
    playing the game on the phone would drain it fast. it looked really good though.
  • Wifey ended up dropping it so it's dead now lol