**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Featured Cavalier question?

In the old featured crystals all the non basic champs were still in the pool. It gave that little extra incentive to try and pull champs not yet in the basic pool you may have missed out on. However after making some attempts and watching others openings on YouTube it seams as if this is no longer the case. Can anyone verify if they are or are not part of the pool?

Comments

• LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★
    edited April 2019
    Actually I cannot verify that.
  • RHCP725RHCP725 Posts: 24
    That's the sub feature, I'm referring to Thing, Diablo, Havok, Mr. Sinister, etc...
  • LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★
    RHCP725 said:

That's the sub feature, I'm referring to Thing, Diablo, Havok, Mr. Sinister, etc...

yea thats why I cahnged it, I cannot verify, I dont remember seeing those in it.. That may be the draw back of having a possibility of 6*s and a lower chance at 3*s.
  • Patchie93Patchie93 Posts: 1,898 ★★★★
    Lormif said:

RHCP725 said:

yea thats why I cahnged it, I cannot verify, I dont remember seeing those in it.. That may be the draw back of having a possibility of 6*s and a lower chance at 3*s.
    Except there is no past featured Cavalier crystal thus it most likely doesn't have a sub pool simply because no subpool exists. Just as the first FGMC crystal had no subpool. It has to build one up over new crystals.

All of this is ofc my best guess.

As the new FGMCs didnt pull on the old Featured 5* crystals subpool