Earlier today, there was an issue where Summoners that logged on shortly after the Login Calendar switched over for the day didn't receive the Cosmic Ghost Rider login crystal. We've fixed the issue for players receiving the crystal now but will have to collect data and send out the crystal to all players that didn't receive it next week. We apologize for this inconvenience and look forward to making it right for you all.

Fantastic 4 specials switch?

Don't know if this is related to the story, but aren't the special attacks of thing and human torch a bit mixed up? Thing in his special one is supposed to smash rocks, but after the update there are flames coming out too? Furthermore human torch in his special 2 is supposed to burn the opponent, but on the last part there is also a smashing rock effect that seems random? I remember those two switching powers in the old movies, but is this intended or an animation bug? To summarise, i am asking if thing is supposed to create flames with his special 1 and if human torch is supposed to shatter rocks with his special 2...

Comments

• It’s the synergy between those 2.
  • sfu_koraxsfu_korax Posts: 236
    Ahhh ok thanks. That makes sense, guess they have it active on the event quest too.
  • LormifLormif Posts: 7,361 ★★★★★

Don't know if this is related to the story, but aren't the special attacks of thing and human torch a bit mixed up? Thing in his special one is supposed to smash rocks, but after the update there are flames coming out too? Furthermore human torch in his special 2 is supposed to burn the opponent, but on the last part there is also a smashing rock effect that seems random? I remember those two switching powers in the old movies, but is this intended or an animation bug? To summarise, i am asking if thing is supposed to create flames with his special 1 and if human torch is supposed to shatter rocks with his special 2...

I would recommend you pay better attention to the nodes you are fighting on. This happens in EQ where the AI has the synergy between the 2 active. If you fight the human torch in the bounty you do not get this.
  • sfu_koraxsfu_korax Posts: 236
    Lormif said:

I would recommend you pay better attention to the nodes you are fighting on. This happens in EQ where the AI has the synergy between the 2 active. If you fight the human torch in the bounty you do not get this.
    Yup you are right, my mistake. Thanks for the answers...
  • XxLoganTDCxXXxLoganTDCxX Posts: 2,561 ★★★★
    I hope more champs will have animations with their synergies (more will come most likely)
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,249 ★★★★★
    They even mentioned it in the story. They mentioned they would help how they could when you fought the other
  • RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 3,471 ★★★★★
    edited April 2019
    Wait till all 4 are in the event quest..if you thought those 2 were bad think again lol