**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

How is this going to help

How is a two star going to help players get further in the game or do content that they coulfnt before

Comments

• GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★
    It could help some, depending on where they're at. It could help more if content comes where you need him and you don't have any Rarity.
  • ẞlооdẞlооd Posts: 2,005 ★★★★
    DNA3000 said:

Stephen said:

How is a two star going to help players get further in the game or do content that they coulfnt before

Technically, it doesn't say that champ is going to help you get further in the game or do content you couldn't do before. It says he's going to help you grow your roster. By one 2* champ.

Seriously, it would only be useful to someone who started yesterday, but a lot of people play the game to collect champions, and I'm sure lots of people are happy to have one more. The language in the message is something you should only take as seriously as you do the language used in beer commercials.
    It feels a little implied from the sentence before so I don't know. But either way, I'm happy with any free stuff. 2* are cool to collect.
  • DiablosUltimateDiablosUltimate Posts: 1,021 ★★★
    It's there to make summoners trial grinding less pleasant
  • ZuroZuro Posts: 2,719 ★★★★★
    Well I mean I already had a 2 star iron man IW but oh well
  • MagsMags Posts: 132
    Rank him up and forget about him for now. I'm sure Kabam will run another '2* only arena' for red shards one of these days.. then he'll be relevant.
  • Thinking they might be giving us 2* versions of the Avengers for those new people who don’t have them yet, in order to help in Quest for the Stones event. But then I would have expected them to come in order of the particular Stones we will be getting (and maybe not this early before that event starts). Cap America (IW version ?) would have been first then...

• IvarTheBonelessIvarTheBoneless Posts: 1,239 ★★★★

Thinking they might be giving us 2* versions of the Avengers for those new people who don’t have them yet, in order to help in Quest for the Stones event. But then I would have expected them to come in order of the particular Stones we will be getting (and maybe not this early before that event starts). Cap America (IW version ?) would have been first then...

Kabam confirmed that it's only the OG version of the champ. No ragnaroks or infinity wars.
  • ThorRag and HulkRag I could understand them not using, but this is Infinity War Part-2 (the IW versions of Cap and IM should be the ones used, not the OG versions). Of course, biased because the IW ones are who I have ranked up higher than the OG ones.
  • @SummonerNR while I agree (and for similar reasons, lol) I do understand why they didn't use the IW variants. It's about the original 6 Avengers of the MCU. Let's face it, IM and Cap have awesome updated counterparts, Thor and Hulk also have newer versions available, but BW and Hawkeye don't (yes Ronin is coming, but he's not here YET, LOL). So if they ALL had newer versions, maybe it would've made sense to allow multiple variants. Seeing as how they don't, we get to rock with the OG versions of all.
  • Savio444Savio444 Posts: 1,781 ★★★★
    I would have preferred a 2* cap IW since I already had a 2* Ironman IW.
    Savio444 said:

I would have preferred a 2* cap IW since I already had a 2* Ironman IW.

Same
  • StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    I already had a two star IMIW but I always love free champs of any rarity.
  • SDPSDP Posts: 1,622 ★★★★
    I just love collecting exclusive 2*
  • shadow_lurker22shadow_lurker22 Posts: 3,243 ★★★★★

If everyone gets one how is it exclusive?
  • PrathapPrathap Posts: 581 ★★★
    Sometimes I wonder when exactly people stop complaining about free stuff as well... Maybe Kabam need to start giving 6* or something..

He means he enjoys getting champs not from the premiums crystals

• shadow_lurker22shadow_lurker22 Posts: 3,243 ★★★★★
    Zuro said:

He means he enjoys getting champs not from the premiums crystals

Oh well so do I.
  • The_OneThe_One Posts: 2,936 ★★★★
    Maybe the unique boosts will make your 2* imiw like your 2* symbioid temporarily.
    That would be fun
  • Hey there, as some have mentioned, many players participate in the Contest who are at different places in the game or who may just be starting out. Something one player might not find a need for may be useful to someone else or may be helpful to another player, or may help a collector find something they hadn't gotten yet.
This discussion has been closed.