**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Why is Carnage so weak???

The community should make him stronger.
I never expected this from a Cosmic.

Comments

• Options
    wSWeaponXwSWeaponX Posts: 366 ★★
    Same reason why Phoenix is underwhelming
  • Options
    caligarelinquocaligarelinquo Posts: 218
    Yeah I know what you mean. It's like every week someone is saying something about Carnage but to this day, no Mod has said anything about it. I guess they intended it to be this way which is unfortunate because in Marvel he is actually my favorite villain and then there's magneto. Both are too great in the game but Magneto is a step above. Maybe they will one day decide to make him better but until then, I guess his most usefulness will be in arena or for low tiered quests for fun.
  • Options
    CA2HICA2HI Posts: 19
    Right!! He should be ont the same level as like Dormmamu. Such a disappointment for someone everyone was so excited for. Like do they not want people to use him? I would've started playing this game just for Carnage if I wasn't already! Such a major disappointment from a character w/ so much potential to be one of the best.
  • Options
    Abir67Abir67 Posts: 21
    I agree.
    I mean Carnage looks so strong but for some reason he is so weak. I guess it will have too be that way.
  • Options
    Also I have a question for you guys.
    People keep on saying things like Angela is great or Angela is the best.
    But I still could not understand why.

Secret-They also say things like she is H-O-T, wait do they mean that they like her clothes and that she is beautiful???
  • Options
    CuteshelfCuteshelf Posts: 747 ★★★
    Abir67 wrote: »
    Also I have a question for you guys.
    People keep on saying things like Angela is great or Angela is the best.
    But I still could not understand why.

Secret-They also say things like she is H-O-T, wait do they mean that they like her clothes and that she is beautiful???

Have you used her? She hits like a truck.
    I find her a bit fragile personally, her heal is awkward because it takes so long to finish and doesn't stack.

Secret: Not sure what this has to do with carnage.... But why would how hot she is have anything to do with how strong she is? If that were the case, spidergwen would get more love.
  • Options
    No
  • Options
    CuteshelfCuteshelf Posts: 747 ★★★
    Abir67 wrote: »
    No

Then I don't understand why you would comment about it in a carnage thread.
  • Options
    RafitasRafitas Posts: 65
    Still waiting for an mod response.
    Miike, keep closing posts saying: We don't have anything to say now, we let you guys know when we have something."
    Dude, past 2 months and this?
    WTF, tell us something about a timer to this, the priorities then, Carnage is pretty "bugged" right now, cause he is super weak, poor stats, that's really like he should be? NO! So, this is a bug.
    Since the release of Carnage, we keep warning you guys, and isn't just 5 people, 4999/5000 guys who got him, have the same statement and you guys don't give any attention to players.
    If Carnage got a bug: His sp1 hit 99999k damage, I'm pretty sure they will fix this ASAP, like 30min after release.
  • Options
    FAL7ENFAL7EN Posts: 297
    He's weak because they want his basic cutoff to be low ;)
  • Options
    RafitasRafitas Posts: 65
    Still waiting : )
  • Options
    Viper1987Viper1987 Posts: 728 ★★★
    Well it will have to wait in line. PS is still being "investigated" and that was broken 5 months ago.